**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Pool's Gambit Boss Rush is Coming! Nobody can stop me now!

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★

Maicoñ97 said:

It's just what we need!! Another event whit useless rewards

"But Thrillson! I don't need a 4-Star!" So? Then don't do it.

Destruction 100
  • EvicanEvican Posts: 11

will there be anything else in rewards other than 4* and title?

Maybe more bugs...
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

Maicoñ97 said:

It's just what we need!! Another event whit useless rewards

"But Thrillson! I don't need a 4-Star!" So? Then don't do it.

This is the best. "I don't need". Lol lol. You mean "But Thrillson! I can't use a 4* anymore."
  • tell you what deadpool, id have to say your xforce version serves me well in quest despite his lack of healing. so i wouldnt mind duping him again in the crystal from rewards.ive got his sig at 59. pumped a **** load of stones into him.
  • tell you what deadpool, id have to say your xforce version serves me well in quest despite his lack of healing. so i wouldnt mind duping him again in the crystal from rewards.ive got his sig at 59. pumped a **** load of stones into him.

i said the one with c and p at the end. cmon you stupid censor.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Too bad that the game's mascot and one of the best champs in the game isn't available as a 5* or 6*. Along with Wolverine, SW and OG Thor some of the most iconic Marvel characters can't be used on top content. Oh well at least a 4* crystal and a super duper cool title are available here.
  • Thank you thrillson very cool 🤙
  • NightRidah240NightRidah240 Posts: 12
    loving the april banter
  • damn its quite a doozy. those nodes are fun. sudden death! lmfao! great job kabam thrillson.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Kudos on this boss rush lads!!
    The last fight was hilarious!!
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    @kabam Thrillson can you stop miike from including Cyclops in the next Featured 5 star crystal?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Probably going to be against popular opinion, but this was the most stupid boss rush/challenge quest thing I’ve played in this game. Please don’t ever do this again, it was absolutely zero fun.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Probably going to be against popular opinion, but this was the most stupid boss rush/challenge quest thing I’ve played in this game. Please don’t ever do this again, it was absolutely zero fun.

I agree
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    super fun quest. kabam please do more like this!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I duped Gwenpool for the 3x but it was a fun quest..first fight is the longest, inverted control had to wait for my SP3, and one punch hit took my champ out because I wasn't expecting both to start stun
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Hey guys, if you are struggling with the third deadpool, magik's limbo is the answer ^-^
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    All this time could have been spent on testing the update . Unplayable game . Lag in menus , lag in crystal spins . Lag in loading but a funny quest is up
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    bm3epps said:

I duped Gwenpool for the 3x but it was a fun quest..first fight is the longest, inverted control had to wait for my SP3, and one punch hit took my champ out because I wasn't expecting both to start stun

Automatic mode is the solution
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    This was funny, thanks @Kabam Thrillson