**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best device to play MCOC

Hello, i need to upgrade my LG G Flex 2 due to several device problems.. overheating and low battery life overall.
I wanted to know what device do you use to play mcoc, and your experience playing on it.
My budget is 400$ or less so.. no iphone 7 for me... but it could be a 6+, 6s, galaxy s7.
Thank you guys in advance.

Comments

• Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    An iPhone 6 and above plays the game better than any Android. I play on a 6s and it plays great. The Android storage is **** compared to Apple's. This isn't a fanboy post, this is a fact. I have an iPhone 6s and a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The 6s is nearly twice as fast as the S7.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    Agree that if grinding Arenas or going for Legends title, IOS devices is the only way.
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    @Rednick69 by fast you mean loading screens or gameplay? because the most important aspect that i am looking for is not having lag
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Honor 8.
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 235
    edited May 2017
    Any iOS device. It's the official Legends title device, and the unofficial priority device. Too bad I only run Androids...
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    iPhone 4
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    I play on a Samsung tab s2, can i got for a legends run ( in the near future of course )?
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 143 ★★
    iPad Pro
  • tronixtontronixton Posts: 7
    yeah, the game generally predisposes against android. i play on an S6 and load times are annoying but even worse the action lag is horrendous
  • FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I play on a flip phone. It's badass.
    I disagree. I have a Samsung S7 Edge and an iPhone 6S. The iPhone out performs the S7 Edge when loading anything large. I normally believe in benchmarks, but real life test show the truth here. Proofs in the pudding.

https://youtu.be/D8V1XOdlDo4?t=173
    Flagship vs Flagship
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-2B82B1mg

BDLH wrote: »
    this specific game is highly optimized for IOS, in general benchmarks and user experiences of many other mobile games, the horrible load times are not seen on high end Android devices and they are a lot closer to the IOS versions. Samsung uses very fast NAND storage in all their flagship phones and every other app and benchmark shows this EXCEPT MCOC that I've played. So for this game if you're a heavy arena grinder or going for Legends runs best bet is any average Apple device. For Android a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet with a true SSD gives load times similar to a mediocre Apple device. I arena grind on the higher end Lenovo Miix and Yoga 2-in-1 devices with Android loaded to dual boot (not emulation which is considered against TOS). It takes a much more powerful i5 with SSD to just match the Apple load times since MCOC is so horribly optimized for Android. Poll the thousands of Legends titles and top 50 featured grinders - essentially 100% Apple.

• MasterdeckMasterdeck Posts: 1
    Phone
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd honestly say an ipad.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I couldn't imagine playing on an iPad since I've used a phone for over a year lol
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    if you are long time android user it will be painful to use iphone as daily driver. but for playing it's better of course. just don't buy iphone 6 or 6+,
    add extra 50bucks and buy 6s+ from ebay.
    or my personal advice: if you still want android, don't buy galaxy s7, screen burn is problem on amoled screen phones, and playing this game will damage screen faster than normal. buy ips lcd screen phone, like LGV20, its same cpu like s7, bigger display, removable battary, ips quad hd screen, one of the best camera and sound.
    overheating problem has all phones with high perfomace games. just use case and little high temperature will not be problem any more.
    and V20 price is 250-300$ on ebay. save money
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    I'm playing on galaxy note 3. Not very fast, but ok. No problems during the fight. And amoled screen is working as it was in the first day, during few years. No problems with amoled and MCOC.
  • Bradyboy10Bradyboy10 Posts: 14
    Galaxy 8 for sure
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    iphone 7

Any other device is sub par
  • phd_kurdapyo_01phd_kurdapyo_01 Posts: 26
    I've been using the Samsung S7 and it works fine with me. Most of the time, the game play is smooth and its not lagging. Haven't experience any crashing too.
    While iOS gives better display (I also have iphone 6s), I still prefer my android s6. :smiley:

• BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    Andrew wrote: »
    if you are long time android user it will be painful to use iphone as daily driver. but for playing it's better of course. just don't buy iphone 6 or 6+,
    or my personal advice: if you still want android, don't buy galaxy s7, screen burn is problem on amoled screen phones, and playing this game will damage screen faster than normal. buy ips lcd screen phone, like LGV20, its same cpu like s7, bigger display, removable battary, ips quad hd screen, one of the best camera and sound.
    overheating problem has all phones with high perfomace games. just use case and little high temperature will not be problem any more.

I wish it was only $50 more... i think ill go with the 6+ (really good battery, screen, and very good performance, not just on MCOC)
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Bazingo wrote: »
    Andrew wrote: »

I wish it was only $50 more... i think ill go with the 6+ (really good battery, screen, and very good performance, not just on MCOC)

there are lot of 6s+ on ebay like this:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/252956749317
    just filter the search 400-460$
    don't buy iphone6+ its very old already and it will be garbage in one year. also it has very weak body and it will bend easly:
    https://youtu.be/gJ3Ds6uf0Yg
  • AdamSnoAdamSno Posts: 3
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    An iPhone 6 and above plays the game better than any Android. I play on a 6s and it plays great. The Android storage is **** compared to Apple's. This isn't a fanboy post, this is a fact. I have an iPhone 6s and a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The 6s is nearly twice as fast as the S7.

Haha any Google Nexus device gives you more control and cheaper cost, try again!
  • PleswalkerPleswalker Posts: 5
    iPhone 7 plus or iPad Pro 9.7
  • ElycsdElycsd Posts: 3
    Sometimes I think that Kabam has an deal with Apple to increase the manufacturer's device sales, because it's remarkable the difference between playing MCoC on an iOS device and on an Android device.
  • JpizzelXxXJpizzelXxX Posts: 2
    My man you alright with me
    AdamSno wrote: »
    Rednick69 wrote: »

Haha any Google Nexus device gives you more control and cheaper cost, try again!

I agree with you on both points but I didn't argue either of them.