**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Just tested as well and still broken. Had higher incinerate on a non-crit than on a heavy that had a crit.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★

Just tested as well and still broken. Had higher incinerate on a non-crit than on a heavy that had a crit.

also first incinerate does really poor damage instead the second is working randomly!
    this doesn't even make sense at all.. do you guys test the app before the release??
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Has anyone noticed her parry duration is shortened?

I normally can parry medium light heavy and all hits are stunned, but now I have yet to hit the second heavy hit in time.

This kinda sucks...I went from doing 1.5k-2.3k per tick with a heavy to doing max 550 per tick now. After 2 crits as well.
  • BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    I can also confirm that Domino is still broken.

Incinerate (with Red Hulk & Masacre synergies) is still doing significantly less damage than it did prior to the update.

As a positive, it is a little better (sometimes) than it was last night, but the fix isn’t complete yet. Please restore her to her glory ASAP. Thanks!
  • Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    Domino is still broken, she not doing the amount of damage that she should. I did a heavy which did about 5k first hit and 11k last hit and the incinerate was only ticking for 2k. Synergy is incinerate equal damage over 2 seconds and DOT effect is every 1/2 second, so that should be 5 + 11= 16/2 = 8/2= 4K every 1/2 second
  • 정의의사자정의의사자 Posts: 21
    edited April 2019
    Domino's bug has not been completely revised yet. Is it nerf? Is it tricky?
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    I feel that too! Her heavy is not 100% work like before
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    still happening
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

The fix for this is now live. Thanks for your patience as we figured this out!

- Domino’s Heavy Attack Incinerate damage from Synergy with Red Hulk is not doing as much damage as it was previously.
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    edited April 2019

Hi all,

- Domino’s Heavy Attack Incinerate damage from Synergy with Red Hulk is not doing as much damage as it was previously.

@Kabam Lyra uhhh we’ve been telling you the “fix” didn’t work. It made her better than before but she’s still really broken. 20k crits ticking for 300 damage and 5k non crits ticking for 4000+. Not to mention that the first few incinerates for each fight seem to be the worse.

If you refer back to my last message I showed video/stats to confirm that post maintenance domino is 100% not fixed

Edit: Video I posted was this;

https://youtu.be/xzD0XVPp5hs
  • NF87NF87 Posts: 1

Hi all,

It is still happening.

Seems like if the second hit crits, it will work as intended. If non crit, it will only calculate the incinerate from the first hit.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

Hi all,

unfortunately, it is still broken.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Hi all,

If how she is now is "fixed" then it's a definite nerf and not a bug. Included a video from 15 minutes ago with a freshly restarted app to confirm.

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134

Hi all,

Confirmed as not being fixed as of right now.

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited April 2019

Hi all,

This bug is not fixed. Just did this fight in bounty mission.

• FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike Can you please take another look at this, Domino is still not fixed but all the mods/bug thread says it was.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    NF87 said:

Hi all,

It is still happening.

Seems like if the second hit crits, it will work as intended. If non crit, it will only calculate the incinerate from the first hit.
    Thank you for the additional information. We are looking into this now.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited April 2019

NF87 said:

Hi all,

It is still happening.

Thank you for the additional information. We are looking into this now.
    That is not true. Please see the screen shots I just posted. My 2nd hit got a crit and the incinerate damage did not even come close to equaling that hit, let alone both hits from the heavy.
  • Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Posts: 33
    edited April 2019
    Its adding together 1 hit from your first heavy 2 hit combo and 1 hit from your second. This is why the first heavy combo of a fight is so low. Go and test. Always takes 1 hit from 1 heavy and 1 hit from next heavy to base the incinerate.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BOkC76H
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Domino & Red Hulk senergy still bugged. I have played for 4 straight hours today and it is still not working correctly. I’m on vacation this week and I have time to play.
  • bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? This synergy with my 5 star rank 5 Domino is vital for me to clear your most difficult content. Despite playing this game for 3 years now, I don't have many god tier 5 or 6 stars. If this is not fixed, I don't see myself playing this game much longer.

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? This synergy with my 5 star rank 5 Domino is vital for me to clear your most difficult content. Despite playing this game for 3 years now, I don't have many god tier 5 or 6 stars. If this is not fixed, I don't see myself playing this game much longer.

This month’s EQ is really not that hard. If you have an R5 domino, that’s more than plenty to clear and many will clear with lesser champs. So you can’t faceroll through the content... so what?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

This month’s EQ is really not that hard. If you have an R5 domino, that’s more than plenty to clear and many will clear with lesser champs. So you can’t faceroll through the content... so what?

The man has legit concerned. Some were using Domino for 6.1. Some for other content. Instead of snipping at people with legit concerns you should focus that ire on having the problem actually be fixed.
  • Its adding together 1 hit from your first heavy 2 hit combo and 1 hit from your second. This is why the first heavy combo of a fight is so low. Go and test. Always takes 1 hit from 1 heavy and 1 hit from next heavy to base the incinerate.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BOkC76H

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Please dont lose site of this. Its how the bug is currently impacting domino.
  • ShalehanShalehan Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike

I rank up my dupe 6* Freaking domino to r2 costing me 3 t5b

And for the first time my heavy does an incenerate damage of 774 PER TIC..

Solve this....this patch is full of bugs..smh

So what? It’s not about face rolling, it’s about content and characters working as they should. Plus there’s other much harder content this is impacting as well.

If you bought a car that was advertised to do 50 miles per gallon, but does 38 instead, would you still say so what? Probably not, even though 38 miles per gallon is still great and gets you where you need without breaking the bank, it’s not what you invested in, and it’s working as advertised.
    Calm down, I was addressing his message about quitting the game if this wasn’t fixed and that he would only have limited time to play in the next while. My answer still stands. It doesn’t mean I don’t care this bug isn’t fixed. I have a R2 6s domino. People just needs to relax. If anything, the domino/Rhulk synergy is overpowered. Most UC opponents die in 2-3 heavies and bypass all game play. We get it, you want to clear with little effort.

Shalehan said:

@Kabam Miike

I rank up my dupe 6* Freaking domino to r2 costing me 3 t5b

And for the first time my heavy does an incenerate damage of 774 PER TIC..

Solve this....this patch is full of bugs..smh

Domino is still a cannon without the synergy, it’s not a waste of rank materials.
This discussion has been closed.