**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could be in the game what class would you be

If you could be in the game what class would you be 93 votes

Mutant
18%
SIlverProfessorDark89Phoenix1haunted_memorySavio444CliffordcanAndy2234XXGhost_RiderXXYouconfusedRiggs_97ThesurvivlistAustin555555sbdjdkQacobDead1Ultimatesaber32TotalMonster1091_ShuNeu_1 17 votes
Skill
19%
Jets44ShaheerFIazshawnli87Duke_SilverMyselfandiJakearoundcx23433Nodude78Shadow_PhoneixReverend_RuckusKRONOSDOUBLEZombieZeddDenzel116Arbiter2426Cosmicspiderman777Sirius0130LethalProtectorÆgon0710 18 votes
Science
5%
Dexman1349TerraChainslayerẞlооdLD_Studios97 5 votes
Mystic
24%
Skeleton777Goken2345R_D_JrJohnyzeroBboychoboPriyansh7[Deleted User]PaulinodasilvTrojanX05John757shadow_lurker22Marvel2289IBlueShiftIThe_Boss9JChanceH9Amazing_Demon05LostReplica23KalantakHermitTheFrogMiss_Bee09 23 votes
Cosmic
13%
SnizzbarStingerbkLrrrrMegaGalacticspaceoctopusKickNatherinaHelicopter_dugdugdugTheLegendzPlayPrasannaYcatsChris_118Narwhal52xBenQcSlayer 13 votes
Tech
18%
Erza_ScarletDrownedGodAlCapone2727SpiderCoolsDipseyUnsilentPandamanPeteXxLoganTDCxXMaldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgHector_1475Mr_EAwsomediabrineArham1Woody15EliteYetiLordRaymond 17 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    My power would be matter manipulation.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Science
    As an engineer, players would constantly debate if I should be Tech or Science...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Science
    The real question is what CHAMPION do I wanna be?

Hulk
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Science

As an engineer, players would constantly debate if I should be Tech or Science...

I think science because unless you made a suit of tech, you should be science
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Tech
    I'd wanna look like a cross between Black Panther CW and Starlord
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Science

Universal....

Not one of the basics app iI it not add it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I would be Kabam.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant for sure
    Funny thing is Mutant is one of my most common classes i pull.

Id want to have nightcrawler style teleportation and wolverine regeneration
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Game needs more mystic and i am ready to sacrifice my self knowing i'll be same as diablo but i'll increase the quantity in mystic class atleast!
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd be universal class, but then with class disadvantage against all other classes.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Cosmic
    Power set, silver surfer's utilization of the power cosmic, basically it's an auto access to almost all abilities out there
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Mystic
    My special 3 would be to sit on the enemy’s back for 16 hours straight on my phone playing MCoC, and it can land “critical disappointment” charges depending on my crystal pull, and my wife’s mood.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Tech
    I want to be genm from kamen rider ex-aid. Because he's immortal, and a zombie. What else could you want?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Tech
    Tech seams really cool to me. If not, I would probably be a mutant
  • Charliexxx9Charliexxx9 Posts: 7
    I'm skill cause i have it
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mystic

Universal....

I like you username mr Dragonborn ;)
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    Class - Couch Potato.
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    what class would best describe - "Used to be a LITTLE athletic but now has a bad back and is pathetically out of shape"?
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Mutant
    My mutant ability would be telekinesis with latent telepathy. I would use my telekinesis to power my punches and kicks to make them super deadly.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Mutant
    The ability to harness energy and make hard objects out of them. That would be fun.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Tech
    Let me think...
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Tech
    Developing a suit of Armor that can enhance my knowledge and manipulate champions into doing things for me.
    If Mutant: Power to manipulate anything's existence by tampering with atoms, with some telepathic and telekinetic abilities.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Skill
    Skill.. I wanna hang with Gwenpool
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Mutant
    Be able to freely manipulate atoms, any atoms
  • Cosmic
    Some could say I’m out of this world!

No one actually says that though...
  • Cosmic
    lestrd said:

what class would best describe - "Used to be a LITTLE athletic but now has a bad back and is pathetically out of shape"?

Is there a class with my name? Lol
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Cosmic
    Who would not want to be Thor? C’mon!
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Skill
    Id be skill because well... im not anything else....
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Cosmic
    Cosmic...cause im the ruler of omicron persei 8.