**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

hope this is a bug

RubuncleXIIIRubuncleXIII Posts: 25
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Medusa after armor shattered debuf she gives permanent bleed, but They nerfed the bleed dmg and its bs.
Normally it does 130-150- 245 Per tic but after Update it only does 45 Per tic. Here is a video with suicide or full suicide mastery on. The vid is on my twitter account.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    There's so much information missing from this post...

What level is your Medusa?
    Who were you fighting?
    Were there any nodes active?
    Why did you list 3 different numbers for the damage "Per tic"?
    How would one find your twitter account?
    Why don't you post the video here?
  • Options
    RubuncleXIIIRubuncleXIII Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    hi mirage everything you just said is right there on my post
    The link is there aswell to the video and you can see the rank and its on the ROL run and it goes for all events and arena still the same. the 3 tics number was the last one i saw before update because medusa is my main champion i use all the time. or you can see it on my youtube channel the other fights then you will see the difference or just plainly check youtube medusa fights.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    First of all, don't create threads like this one. Started by calling it a nerf for no reason, and then you're asking if it is a bug?
    And then, her permanent bleeds never did that much damage. I personally have a 5/65 medusa that I constantly used to farm potions on RoL, and that damage is pretty normal for her bleeds. So there is nothing wrong there.
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    My issue is the bleeds inflicted by her sp2 are now expiring before armor shattered expires
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    nferno said:

My issue is the bleeds inflicted by her sp2 are now expiring before armor shattered expires

Yeah that has always happened. That bleed is not permanent