**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Month's EQ

Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Idk if it is just me but having to fight a human torch with cornered and auto 2 bars of power every path is just a rude move. Don't get me wrong, I will give props for the look of the character, you guys nailed it, but the content is just getting to be tedious. And unstoppable month after month is getting old.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    Atleast he’s very close to beginning, that way you can restart if you mess up
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The bounty missions are useful since you can practice fighting human torch for a small amount of energy.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah unstoppable, unblockable and massive power gain are the norm now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Idk if it is just me but having to fight a human torch with cornered and auto 2 bars of power every path is just a rude move. Don't get me wrong, I will give props for the look of the character, you guys nailed it, but the content is just getting to be tedious. And unstoppable month after month is getting old.

Is cornered and power start 2 the only nodes he has? Is it unblockable L2 as well? If his L2 isn't unblockable, why arent you using a champ that doesn't have DoT ability? Its not a hard work around. I haven't gotten to that chapter but if thats the only 2 nodes he has, I am not sure what the problem is.
  • Options
    Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40

Is cornered and power start 2 the only nodes he has? Is it unblockable L2 as well? If his L2 isn't unblockable, why arent you using a champ that doesn't have DoT ability? Its not a hard work around. I haven't gotten to that chapter but if thats the only 2 nodes he has, I am not sure what the problem is.
    I ended up just playing very passively with Void. Block the initial SP2 and block the SP1. My 6* Void is unawakened so I just use SP2 and let the intimidating presences stack (they dont count as DOT). The degen from the SP2 powersting does though. Found out the hard way.

• Options
    Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189

it really isn't too hard, i do it with many champs, but yes it is more annoying, I see the point being made. Those are the main nodes but i think theres some other stuff. The l2 is tough to dex but practice with bounty and youll be ok in no time. I see him as more of an attacker rn, but only time will tell
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    All you need is a 5/65 Stark. Easy solution.
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    LOL, oh yeah, that 5/65 Stark Spidey that everyone has laying around to use ;)
  • Options
    DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Just because you cannot figure it out, it doesn’t mean that it’s not doable.
    I one-shot him using Quake
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 said:

The bounty missions are useful since you can practice fighting human torch for a small amount of energy.

I do not get what is funny, it really was useful to fight him before I did in the eq.