**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    edited April 2019
    I run 6s and 5s Domino, while I don’t rely on rhulk synergy to deal damage with her I could see why a lesser player who just wants to clear content with parry/heavies and deal 5k incinerate ticks would see this as a massive issue. What you may think is how the synergy should be may not be what Kabam thinks it should be. And they also have a precedent of rebalancing abilities and synergies, despite what people think it should be. All I’m saying is be prepared for this to have been a possible bug disguised into a change.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

Have you guys ever thought that the way the synergy is working now may be how it was intended. The previous way you could kill any UC content in 2-3 heavies. I have a video of clearing a full UC path in under 30 hits, total, incl boss, with just this synergy. Be prepared to possibly have this be permanent.

No, and no, and no a third time.

The synergy states

Adding Domino with Red Hulk activates the 'Code Red Revelations' synergy bonus where [b][i][u]Heavy Attacks for Domino inflict an Incinerate that deals damage equal to that Heavy Attack's damage over 2 seconds[/b][/i][/u]
    It doesn’t say “it takes the 2nd hit of the first and the first hit of the 2nd heavy and calculates them for incinerate damage”

This is a big bug and they thought they fixed it but they messed up how it’s calated.

Not to mention they stated it’s a bug and they are trying to correct it.
    Wow, the last two posters clearly haven’t playing the game long, they rebalanced abilities and synergies many times, and every time cry babies have flooded the forums, this is not new. Domino’s sp2 ability has already been flagged as a bug and then confirmed to be left as is. Read further into this thread. I get it, your cheat code champ is no longer your cheat code...
    CammonRo said:

I've only recently come back to the game because I love the FF so much but this is making me think I should've just stayed away. I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football.

This thread is full of comments like this, like « if domino isn’t fixed I demand rank down tickets or I’m leaving ». So go, no one is holding a « proverbial gun » to your head. Domino is still one of the best champs in the game without the synergy. So calm down. They said they are trying to fix it, all I’m saying is don’t be surprised to have this change stick and have the synergy reworded.
  • DengconanDengconan Posts: 9

CammonRo said:

I've only recently come back to the game because I love the FF so much but this is making me think I should've just stayed away. I feel like Charlie Brown with Lucy and the football.

This thread is full of comments like this, like « if domino isn’t fixed I demand rank down tickets or I’m leaving ». So go, no one is holding a « proverbial gun » to your head. Domino is still one of the best champs in the game without the synergy. So calm down. They said they are trying to fix it, all I’m saying is don’t be surprised to have this change stick and have the synergy reworded.
    It is really hard to calm down if you spend all your money and resources on Domino, as well as Red Hulk. What if the next day Kabam nerf your most powerful champion? I really want to see how calm you are then

• BillLisBackBillLisBack Posts: 25

CammonRo said:

You’re actually fanning the flames of outrage for people frustrated. If you think you’re superior and the synergy is for lesser players than MYOB and stay out of it.

I took my 6* Domino to R2 (tons of resources) because of the whole package. As did many other people.

We are happy they are working on a fix and really don’t need people suggesting otherwise.
  • DengconanDengconan Posts: 9

I run 6s and 5s Domino, while I don’t rely on rhulk synergy to deal damage with her I could see why a lesser player who just wants to clear content with parry/heavies and deal 5k incinerate ticks would see this as a massive issue. What you may think is how the synergy should be may not be what Kabam thinks it should be. And they also have a precedent of rebalancing abilities and synergies, despite what people think it should be. All I’m saying is be prepared for this to have been a possible bug disguised into a change.

Then don’t release the overpowerful champions in the first place. Next time they will release a super powerful champion, after people have spend all their unit on that crystal, then Kabam rebalance it to a garbage. I make my own choice whether I I want to use the synergy or not, Kabam should not just take it away
  • VrofVrof Posts: 1
    infelizmente não é apenas a sinergia com o redhulk a dominó está toda ruim! mal dá criticos e dá criticos baixos! os hits dela está muito aleatório! essa versão veio com diversos bugs! kabam por favor arrumem isso.
  • Seems to be working correctly now
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Did a few fights and seems to be working correctly...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Lesser players? You’re calling us lesser players because we are making use of a synergy?

Also

Hey All,

We've just pushed Part 2 of this Fix out! It might be a few minutes before it's available to everybody, but please give it a little bit and give your game a restart before testing it out.

Thank you all for your patience on this one, and for the second round of feedback after our first fix didn't quite do it.

That’s all.
  • WPALWPAL Posts: 1
    Düzelme tam anlamıyla olmamış 10 k kritik vuruyor ama yakma 400 500, kritik vurmayonca 1k yakma çok düşmüş etkileri, bahsettiğim 6y 2/35 hero !!!
  • BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
    Doesn't seem like she is doing the same damage as before. Its unfortunate that we spent the resources for her to be nerfed.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    How much of a difference between the damage changes exactly?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    she seem fine to me
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I though she was fixed as well but then with extensive use in the EQ I started questioning whether her heavy base damage was the same as before. I can't say for sure.

The incinerate seems fixed but is her base damage the same? It's she properly getting the damage bonus from hitting the stunned opponent? I will need to do some more playing and pay more attention.
  • vnkygopisettivnkygopisetti Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike any news on domino bug
    I have been waiting to clear that bug to continue uncollected last two chapters cuase she is my mvp . Pls do it asap we don’t have whole month for uncollected this time.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    As far as I can tell it looks like the bug has been fixed. Thank you Kabam for acknowledging it and taking corrective action.

As for posters who try to stir the pot, spread disinformation or call their fellow players "lesser" or "crybabies" consider yourself ignored.
  • She is still bugged... I’ve done some 556 -800 incinerates... before all these fun bugs she was doing a minimum of 1200-1300 incinerates and 5k incinerates.... I’ll post a screenshot soon..
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    edited April 2019
    Regarding "Loki bug", does that encompass other similar bugs, bec i just got wrecked by x23 for the same reason (not being able to punish the l2). I am sorry if this has already been answered.

Thank you

(I tried providing a clip but can't seem to find out how to do so. Is there anyone who can help with this?)

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

• See.. I don’t think that is normal for a rank 5 star........... please just let her be like she was before ...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

See.. I don’t think that is normal for a rank 5 star........... please just let her be like she was before ...

Venom seems to have resistances active
This discussion has been closed.