**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ Void Uncollected

So I can't beat him, who did you guys use to beat him? I might not be able to clear this month because of his buffet node being such a high percentage.

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Ronan, Stark, void
  • Skkc said:

Ronan, Stark, void

how could ronan beat him?
  • BamajdBamajd Posts: 72
    Gladiator hulk
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110

Skkc said:

Ronan, Stark, void

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVY2aa1Tgw
  • Bamajd said:

Gladiator hulk

How does gladiator hulk work against him I thought the nodes had to be passive for him to heal?
    Heal block with sp1
  • Skkc said:

Skkc said:

Ronan, Stark, void

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVY2aa1Tgw
    how well would a 3* Ronan do?
  • Bamajd said:

Heal block with sp1

oh yeah I forgot he had a heal block!
    One shot him with my r4
  • Bamajd said:

One shot him with my r4

mines currently only rank 2 as a 5*.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I used Blade and Yondu.

Blade was just pure firepower and Spammed Yondu's SP1 for the heal block. In both cases I minimized the amount of evades and played a bit passively. Build up to a hit count ending with 9 just before the debuff is inflicted and start the next combo immediately after to purify.
  • I used Blade and Yondu.

Blade was just pure firepower and Spammed Yondu's SP1 for the heal block. In both cases I minimized the amount of evades and played a bit passively. Build up to a hit count ending with 9 just before the debuff is inflicted and start the next combo immediately after to purify.

the issue is I don't have a blade or yondu.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Three big keys:

Firepower - Who can do the most amount of damage that doesn't involve bleed?
    No Buffs - Use champs that don't proc buffs (my Angela was horrible for this fight)
    Heal Block - If you can't out-damage the regen, then shut it off
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Quake
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I believe ronan needs to be unlocked but other than that, that trick is cool. 3* ronan should work if unlocked. Just have to make it up to 1st power bar. Will take longer to kill void though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I used Blade and Yondu.

the issue is I don't have a blade or yondu.
    Use Hawkeye. Power Control, without the Bleed to trigger Buffet because he's Immune.