**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nick fury about to be fixed but..

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
So we can fix an error in our favor in hours but we can fix:
1 domino
2 carnage
3 sentinel
4. Etc

And it’s been days?

Can you explain the difference in why a bug that helps us gets fixed right away but a bug that hurts us and makes the game not functional can go days with no end in sight?

It’s really worth asking. Do we have an ETA on fixing on the bugs that nerfs our offense snd makes fighting defenders more hard?

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    answer is really simple
    Developer priority
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    Agreed; this is were I find this really upsetting. I bought units to gamble for Nick TODAY, I get him, start using him, and now "they fix it". Not cool.
    edited April 2019
    DemitriM said:

answer is really simple
    Developer priority

Well, NF is been out for a month. The rest more, and they broke them. Meaning, they are behind (not intentionally) the bugs of other champs.

So I guess the priority should be to repair those they just broke and impacting platers, instead of fixing a new one that has been like this for a month and helping players. So it's clear that it's not DEV priority, but business priority.
    Adding my piece of advise; I wouldn't mind the headsup on the "fix", helping other players avoid buying units to gamble for him without knowing upfront. But the fact that this was more important than fixing the update issues, just feels really greedy.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    DemitriM said:

answer is really simple
    Developer priority

Response to bugs that impact us this late is usually not even responded to until the next day. LOL
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Its probably easier to fix the Nick Fury thing though, since I think the other bugs have to do with frame rate, making it a lot more complicated to fix. I can’t really defend Kabam for not fixing Domino though, since that seems like it should be an easy fix
    edited April 2019

Its probably easier to fix the Nick Fury thing though, since I think the other bugs have to do with frame rate, making it a lot more complicated to fix. I can’t really defend Kabam for not fixing Domino though, since that seems like it should be an easy fix

Seems fair, and you are probably right. But still, they shifted priorities. I wouldn't have been bad for the player base to keep the synergy until they fixed the rest. While as the other issues are impacting the players, and they still decided the NF fix should be pushed first.

I just hope they fix the update issues FAST, not like the Medusa bug that was due 3 months and made AW such a bad experience.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I suspect if they were all as easily fixed, they would do it. Other issues can be more complex.

I suspect if they were all as easily fixed, they would do it. Other issues can be more complex.

Unless you work for kabam you’re guessing.

Adding back the frames that were removed with the new version seems easy.

They seem to have removed frames. Removed frames are part of the reason domino doesn’t do the damage she should. Why frames were removed is uo for speculation but I’ve noticed a trend with a buddy and broken down things prior to this frame by frame. It’s concerning as to why it would be done.
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    rwhack said:

So we can fix an error in our favor in hours but we can fix:
    1 domino
    2 carnage
    3 sentinel
    4. Etc

And it’s been days?

Can you explain the difference in why a bug that helps us gets fixed right away but a bug that hurts us and makes the game not functional can go days with no end in sight?

It’s really worth asking. Do we have an ETA on fixing on the bugs that nerfs our offense snd makes fighting defenders more hard?

No doubt I was about to post the exact same thing.

“Domino: Heavy Attacks inflict an Incinerate that deals damage equal to that Heavy Attack’s damage over 2 second(s).”

This is straight from https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-domino/

Kabam I get it you guys are busy and this is just a game but seriously this is a huge concern that you’ve known about for days now. Please can we see a message that says

“Summoners,

We are just about to push a fix for an interaction between Domino and Red Hulks senergy. The Fix will be live in the next few minutes.“
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Some issues require a game client update and others do not. We are still working on the issues mentioned in the Known Issues thread for a hotfix and hope to have it ready for you all soon. Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.