**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still seeing loooong load screens, game play and menu navigation lag :(.

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
On Android with all the latest patches applied. I find I still need to restart my device 1-4 times per week to return game performance to "good". Then, all of a sudden, things start pausing / freezing / then releasing, tap (does nothing), tap again (does nothing), go to tap a third time and the game finally responds to the first tap, loooooong load screens, etc.

I would say these known / ongoing issues are less frequent and less severe than they were at their worst, but for Android at least, are far from fixed.

If anyone has any suggestions they would like to share, let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hey Magonus, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. We created dedicated threads in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag and loading issues more organized. The relevant one for Android users can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.