FIX GR AND ICEMAN

TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Member Posts: 146
Ghost rider is literally from hell meaning there is no reason he should take incinerate damage but somehow Human Torch is fire immune then shouldn’t GR since you know he is fire. Iceman shouldn’t take cold snap damage when you know he is ICEMAN. Every new champ has right immunes well can fix the old ones too. Smh

Comments

• UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Member Posts: 188
    Since Havok is immune to his own plasma, Iceman should be immune to cold snap too. For GR his fire is magic not true fire, not sure to be clear here
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★
    I agree
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    And this comes up again ... people really don't like to use the search bar here ...

Not broken. Working as intended
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Member Posts: 45
    Hell fire is a superior form of fire. So puny incinerates should feed him power......boom
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,761 ★★★★★
    Has got to be at least 500 threads on this. The reasons behind it have been explained over and over again.
  • KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Member Posts: 45
    now 501
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    There is defender added that incinerates you when being hit and only 3 incinerate immune champions in game out of like 150 and they argue against making ghost rider 4th because his fire is MAGICAL smh
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Member Posts: 532 ★★★
    They have said that the character and how they act in other sources of media is not is not a reflection of in game mechanics. In other words, they thinkchamps like GR would be op if he was immune to poison and incinerate (even though he logically should be immune to both). This is where we get the term “kabam logic” from.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Member Posts: 146
    KuBcOoL said:

Hell fire is a superior form of fire. So puny incinerates should feed him power......boom

Exactly it’s HELL FIRE
    ThaDevil said:

You know what im tired of more than these GR incinerate threads, the people in them talking about him being made of "magic fire" lololol. I dont care it it came from gasoline and match, a flame thrower, or "magic" its all hot, it all flames, its all fire, good god can we not try to distinguish different fires lol.

Hahahah exactly it’s not working as intended if GR is a demon from hell lol then he shouldn’t be able to burn lol

Has got to be at least 500 threads on this. The reasons behind it have been explained over and over again.

Mann there’s at least 500 ppl saying the same thing because it’s dumb that he can burn and why would I search for it when I can make my own threads If HUMAN TORCH CANT BURN THEN GHOSTRIDER SHOUDLNT BE ABLE TO BURN

They have said that the character and how they act in other sources of media is not is not a reflection of in game mechanics. In other words, they thinkchamps like GR would be op if he was immune to poison and incinerate (even though he logically should be immune to both). This is where we get the term “kabam logic” from.

Yeah I get all that but if that’s the case human torch shouldn’t be immune to incinerate you can’t keep brining in new champs then making them op with logical immunes but then don’t fix champs with illogical nonimmunities
    This is getting personal already..

Simple words, you are wrong. You are using your personal opinion and your concept of logic, and think they are correct and can be applied in this case.
    This is how fictional universes's work. Just because someone uses fire, creates fire, controls fire and even eats fire, doesn't mean all fires shouldn't affect him. And before anything, this already is used in other stories, so I'm not making anything.

Using that concept, you can apply the same to all other character's in the game. Or simply think of them as blank models. All equal, but all with different abilities.

Yeah I get all that but if that’s the case human torch shouldn’t be immune to incinerate you can’t keep brining in new champs then making them op with logical immunes but then don’t fix champs with illogical nonimmunities
    Why does anything I said mean HT should not be immune? They don’t think it makes HT to powerful, therefore they give him the immunity. You are thinking with to much “real logic”, try looking at it with some kabam logic and it will make a whole lot more sense
    Copy so Human torch can light ppl on fire who are immune based on Kabam logic lol

Copy so Human torch can light ppl on fire who are immune based on Kabam logic lol

Now your getting it! :D

No. Human Torch can not incinerate champion's who are immune to incinerate effects.
    It’s not getting personal I’m just simply stating So you know Mephisto iceman and RH can still take human torch damage even tho based on KABAM LOGIC lol their immuned lol 😂

No. Human Torch can not incinerate champion's who are immune to incinerate effects.
    You wanna bet lol 😂 I just tried my RH Mephisto and iceman all burned in secs lol even tho technically they can’t burn 🤷🏽‍♂️

It’s not getting personal I’m just simply stating So you know Mephisto iceman and RH can still take human torch damage even tho based on KABAM LOGIC lol their immuned lol 😂

Wait maybe you don’t get it still lol, all the champs you listed can’t be touched by HT fire
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just give it a rest guys, if kabam decides that ghost rider can be incinerated, let them do it. Repeating this kind of thread day after day is not going to change anything regarding this specific request.
    edited April 2019

You wanna bet lol 😂 I just tried my RH Mephisto and iceman all burned in secs lol even tho technically they can’t burn 🤷🏽‍♂️
    If this is actually true then it’s a bug, the only incinerate immune champ I have used so far is Void against him and it was working fine. Jokes aside about GR and stuff, the other Champs you listed should all work.

Wait maybe you don’t get it still lol, all the champs you listed can’t be touched by HT fire
    Bro I just watched all three them get burned down by HT fire lol
    I tested it for **** and giggles

If this is actually true then it’s a bug, the only incinerate immune champ I have used so far is Void against him and it was working fine. Jokes aside about GR and stuff, the other Champs you listed should all work.

Just give it a rest guys, if kabam decides that ghost rider can be incinerated, let them do it. Repeating this kind of thread day after day is not going to change anything regarding this specific request.

It’s all love bro jsut conversating it’s all good

Ok, allow me to explain since you don't understand how the champion works.

Red hulk - Not immune to incinerate. Everytime he gets an incinerate debuff, he converts it in to a heat charge. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate damage , deppending on the amount of heat charges he has.
    Mephisto - Not immune to incinerate itself. He is immune to the damage caused by incinerate debuffs, and from the incinerate caused by other mephisto's "aura or incineration" ability.
    Iceman - Immune to incinerate effects.

Human Torch applies a passive ability that has the icon of an incinerate effect. That deals 0 incinerate damage. It deals energy damage, which should totally affect any of those champion's since none of them is immune to it

Well time for me to go test my iceman lol. If what you are saying is true, then yes you actually have a legitimate complaint here

Ok, allow me to explain since you don't understand how the champion works.

Red hulk - Not immune to incinerate. Everytime he gets an incinerate debuff, he converts it in to a heat charge. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate damage , deppending on the amount of heat charges he has.
    Mephisto - Not immune to incinerate itself. He is immune to the damage caused by incinerate debuffs, and from the incinerate caused by other mephisto's "aura or incineration" ability.
    Iceman - Immune to incinerate effects.

Human Torch applies a passive ability that has the icon of an incinerate effect. That deals 0 incinerate damage. It deals energy damage, which should totally affect any of those champion's since none of them is immune to it
    Bro I’m not dumb lol I’m just saying that’s The stupidest s*** I’ve ever read if someone is immune they’re immune Kabam is always trying to make extra abilities to void immunities, if you can’t find a way to understand that then clearly you don’t get what I’m saying

Well time for me to go test my iceman lol. If what you are saying is true, then yes you actually have a legitimate complaint here
    Wait until he hits rhat max temp lol he’s going to melt iceman like Christmas tree on fire lol 😂

Wait until he hits rhat max temp lol he’s going to melt iceman like Christmas tree on fire lol 😂
    Immune, working as intended