**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battleream Under Siege - Legends !

13»

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Congrats to all and especially to you, @DTMelodicMetal, for coming in 1st (especially after terrible luck last month - you deserve it). That time was horrifying for me to see.

I came 90th at 3:18:30, so cutoff probably wasn’t far from there. Used Ghost + Synergy team.
  • VernVern Posts: 50
    Congrats on first place @DTMelodicMetal! Managed to get 9th with the timing.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    edited April 2019
    Yessss, I made it at #98 !!!! So close !!! Dang!
    Congrats to all of you who got the title !
    Whoever missed it , don’t give up ! Hopefully next time yu make it !
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    @Vanix

Results posted today! We both got it!

I am near the end so it's pretty safe to say the cut off was about a little over 3:20 or thereabouts.

Strangely don't see some of the others though unless the mcoc names are entirely different than the forum names.
    BrutalDLX also ran this month and is right in the middle.
  • StarSciStarSci Posts: 3
    Got 6th dammit, one away from 3 t4cc
  • VanixVanix Posts: 4
    SlyCat42 said:

@Vanix

Results posted today! We both got it!

I am near the end so it's pretty safe to say the cut off was about a little over 3:20 or thereabouts.

Strangely don't see some of the others though unless the mcoc names are entirely different than the forum names.
    BrutalDLX also ran this month and is right in the middle.

Just checked the inbox. Got it 🙏🏽🙌🏽 First try going and nailed it. Used the wrong support team (mutant crit) no suicides and no big boy attack boost but rank 2 6* Corvus is king. Congrats to everyone else and u too @slycat42
  • ÂstromixÂstromix Posts: 19
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations to all who received the title. I got it too. Time 3:19. 95 place in the list. Good luck to all.
  • where can i find the result of legend title?
  • VanixVanix Posts: 4
    Is there another thread for this month? Got a buddy that tried and I wanted to compare results. Thanks.
    Vanix said:

Is there another thread for this month? Got a buddy that tried and I wanted to compare results. Thanks.

I did not start one buddy, if it aint there yu can start a thread :smile: