**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SENTINEL'S SP1 IS NO LONGER PUNISHABLE [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Qwerty said:

I can confirm the sentinel mini boss in 6.1.2 is not punishable. I did 4 or 5 lanes one shotting that guy, the last run required me use about 6 40% revives on him

I second this, happened just now.

• MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109

I got video proof of me punishing sentinel in 6.1.2 s1. But wont let me upload video here

@OneManArmy You have to upload to YouTube and then post the link
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I have updated and jsut tried a sentinel duel. 6 SP1 baited two dexed and 1 blocked. Anyone else experiencing it still not working as before?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Hi all,

This issue was addressed in the 21.1.1 update.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack

Stil recovery far to quick but that what all Ai can do with is the bug it the Ai ther hav Ben get more speed

Hi all,

This issue was addressed in the 21.1.1 update.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed an issue where Sentinel was able to react faster than intended after completing his Sp1 attack

I’m repeat it is not fix. He stil recovery like mad

To be clear, this fix requires that you download an update from the App stores. Have you done that before testing with Sentinel again?

Yes that has Ben done all ai recovery far to qucik
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    edited April 2019

To be clear, this fix requires that you download an update from the App stores. Have you done that before testing with Sentinel again?

This is not fixed.
    I updated to 22.1.1
    I’m running the game on iPhone 7

I’ll try a complete reinstall

Trying a clear install
    Then I gonna try sentinel again in AQ
    edited April 2019
    It’s not fixed.
    Sentinel still reacting too fast to be punished
    I did my tests in AQ
    I think they are trying to improve AI to give us more challenge. But they can’t take away things that always worked same way since dexterity master appear in game
    Sentinel can’t be punished after sp1 and Cage can’t stun sentinel with sp1

Really disappointed

Improve the game, but fix those bugs
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Nice try with the so called fix, but it is still broken ladies. So is Ghost Riders missing sp1. Back to the drawing board.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    edited April 2019
    This has not been fixed @Kabam Lyra - just got absolutely punished in Map 5 AQ - and yes... downloaded "fix"
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Still broken.
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    Please stop "tweaking" the AI. We don't need added bugs every update because someone thought one little change was needed. Dealing with the "tweaks" made to parry is still a major issue for me.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yes everything has been updated to the new hot fix update and sentinels sp1 is still not punishable after fully dexing his attack.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Maybe the sentinels in AQ have the same glitch... any news if it’s confirmed fixed in act 6?
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Just downloaded new update fought a sentinel in tier 2 of AQ map 5 you still cannot punish him after a S1 evade by day 5 of AQ it will definitely be more difficult
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I think it’s actually worse since hotfix. I love eating a 5 hit combo when i’ve been assured the issue had been fixed. Gives me warm and fuzzies about kabam.
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42

I honestly don't see an issue with the this, he isn't fight well, that's not how you punish sentinel. Hes going in too late, I just did last day of aq perfectly well and we all know that's riddled with sentinels. If I'm mistaken then yes we need a fix asap but often times ppl like calling bugs first thing when the updates come out.

Are you sleeping or something? LMAO
    Man, we still get attacked with SP in the middle of a combo
    ——
    When I play with Massacre I get punished while sp1 is not finished yet

You guys did mess with the AI
    Luke Cage do not stun with sp1 any more

Add this to your bug list
    @Kabam Miike
    And the above bugs too
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    It was not fixed. Still broken. Sentinel recovers too fast
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Sentinel still recovers too fast from his t1 and now he appears to move at 2x the normal animation speed. I don’t have any issue with the extra speed because it makes him less awkward to fight. But he still is recovering too quickly from his T1 and can’t be punished for it.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Not going to be address?
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    @Kabam Lyra I can confirm in AQ this is still not as before. The window is still significantly shortened, so the issue persists
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    It’s still not fixed.

I think they have subtracted frames.
This discussion has been closed.