**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FIX GR AND ICEMAN

Comments

• Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

I tested it for **** and giggles

Copy so Human torch can light ppl on fire who are immune based on Kabam logic lol

No. Human Torch can not incinerate champion's who are immune to incinerate effects.
    You wanna bet lol 😂 I just tried my RH Mephisto and iceman all burned in secs lol even tho technically they can’t burn 🤷🏽‍♂️
    If this is actually true then it’s a bug, the only incinerate immune champ I have used so far is Void against him and it was working fine. Jokes aside about GR and stuff, the other Champs you listed should all work.
    Well time for me to go test my iceman lol. If what you are saying is true, then yes you actually have a legitimate complaint here
    Wait until he hits rhat max temp lol he’s going to melt iceman like Christmas tree on fire lol 😂
    Immune, working as intended
  • Options

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Copy so Human torch can light ppl on fire who are immune based on Kabam logic lol

No. Human Torch can not incinerate champion's who are immune to incinerate effects.
    You wanna bet lol 😂 I just tried my RH Mephisto and iceman all burned in secs lol even tho technically they can’t burn 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Ok, allow me to explain since you don't understand how the champion works.

Red hulk - Not immune to incinerate. Everytime he gets an incinerate debuff, he converts it in to a heat charge. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate damage , deppending on the amount of heat charges he has.
    Mephisto - Not immune to incinerate itself. He is immune to the damage caused by incinerate debuffs, and from the incinerate caused by other mephisto's "aura or incineration" ability.
    Iceman - Immune to incinerate effects.

Human Torch applies a passive ability that has the icon of an incinerate effect. That deals 0 incinerate damage. It deals energy damage, which should totally affect any of those champion's since none of them is immune to it
    Bro I’m not dumb lol I’m just saying that’s The stupidest s*** I’ve ever read if someone is immune they’re immune Kabam is always trying to make extra abilities to void immunities, if you can’t find a way to understand that then clearly you don’t get what I’m saying
    You are the one who don't want to understand how these abilities work. I just told you what they are immune and resistant to. I said what was going on and why you took damage.
    And still you're using the "if someone is immune they're immune" argument, which you are getting it wrong and don't want to accept that NONE OF THOSE CHAMPIONS IS IMMUNE TO ENERGY DAMAGE
  • Options
    TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146

He’s not at max temp
  • Options
    And that’s not the uncollected version
  • Options

Ok, allow me to explain since you don't understand how the champion works.

Red hulk - Not immune to incinerate. Everytime he gets an incinerate debuff, he converts it in to a heat charge. His dup ability gives him resistance to incinerate damage , deppending on the amount of heat charges he has.
    Mephisto - Not immune to incinerate itself. He is immune to the damage caused by incinerate debuffs, and from the incinerate caused by other mephisto's "aura or incineration" ability.
    Iceman - Immune to incinerate effects.

Human Torch applies a passive ability that has the icon of an incinerate effect. That deals 0 incinerate damage. It deals energy damage, which should totally affect any of those champion's since none of them is immune to it
    Bro I’m not dumb lol I’m just saying that’s The stupidest s*** I’ve ever read if someone is immune they’re immune Kabam is always trying to make extra abilities to void immunities, if you can’t find a way to understand that then clearly you don’t get what I’m saying
    You are the one who don't want to understand how these abilities work. I just told you what they are immune and resistant to. I said what was going on and why you took damage.
    And still you're using the "if someone is immune they're immune" argument, which you are getting it wrong and don't want to accept that NONE OF THOSE CHAMPIONS IS IMMUNE TO ENERGY DAMAGE
    Okay bro lol I’m not even trying to argue with nobody lol 😂 your coming for me for NO REASON RELAX MY GUY
  • Options

If this is actually true then it’s a bug, the only incinerate immune champ I have used so far is Void against him and it was working fine. Jokes aside about GR and stuff, the other Champs you listed should all work.
    Well time for me to go test my iceman lol. If what you are saying is true, then yes you actually have a legitimate complaint here
    Wait until he hits rhat max temp lol he’s going to melt iceman like Christmas tree on fire lol 😂
    You are probably taking about this abuility, which is not incinerate, there for incinerate immune doesn’t apply.
  • Options

You are probably taking about this abuility, which is not incinerate, there for incinerate immune doesn’t apply.
    But that form can’t trigger, on a immune champ actually... so what are you taking about lol
  • Options

But that form can’t trigger, on a immune champ actually... so what are you taking about lol
    That's exactly what he is talking about.
    Human Torch has other way/ways to trigger Nova Form on that battle. Don't know if it is from his abilities or nodes itself
  • Options

Yup thought that too one sec I’ll show ya lol
  • Options
    edited April 2019

And that’s not the uncollected version

Why would the uncollected version have anything to do with this. This is me, fighting a HT with all of his normal abuilitys and he is not incinerating my iceman. The only claim you have made I have proven false. So unless you provide a adequate definition of what you are having a problem with, or provide proof that your iceman is taking incinerate damage, then you have no case here. looks like everything is working as intended and you seem to be misinformed.
  • Options

Human Torch has other way/ways to trigger Nova Form on that battle. Don't know if it is from his abilities or nodes itself
    Then my first statement regarding the abuility stands. It’s not incinerate, it’s a different debuff as stated in the pic.
  • Options

Then my first statement regarding the abuility stands. It’s not incinerate, it’s a different debuff as stated in the pic.
    As for more ways to trigger it, I looked over him again and only other way to trigger it is through sp3, which to most champs is a insta death anyway. To iceman however he can survive a sp3, meaning yes, you could end up fighting a nova flame HT for a few seconds. Outside of taking a sp3, it’s impossible for him to enter nova flame fighting a incinerate immune champ. Unless of course he is giver some special node that changes this, but that can be applied to literally anything as a node can always be created to cause something.
  • Options

• Options

Yup thought that too one sec I’ll show ya lol
    Lol see told ya
  • Options
    Don’t worrry I’ll wait 😂 the form he shouldn’t be able to go to he’s pretty clearly nova lol
  • Options
    He has smoulder passives on him. His temperature is at 20.
    You are taking energy damage, which you are NOT immune to.

Everything is working as intended
  • Options

As for more ways to trigger it, I looked over him again and only other way to trigger it is through sp3, which to most champs is a insta death anyway. To iceman however he can survive a sp3, meaning yes, you could end up fighting a nova flame HT for a few seconds. Outside of taking a sp3, it’s impossible for him to enter nova flame fighting a incinerate immune champ. Unless of course he is giver some special node that changes this, but that can be applied to literally anything as a node can always be created to cause something.
    I lied, his sig can also do something similar it seems, but a defending Ht should always start with 0 charges, so I would assume that means, use your incinerate immune champ first. Because if you die to him, he might place nova flame instead.

• Options

Copy
  • Options

As he has just stated, you are not taking incinerate damage, if you look at his abilities, nova flame deals energy damage.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Iceman works great against him, but if your down Sp1 he will get heated and that's when you start taking that other damage. Use sp2 it won't raise his temp.
  • Options
    Tbh I’m shocked he was even able to stack 10 smoldering charges in UC, I have used void to 100% UC and not once did I trigger 20 temp
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

As he has just stated, you are not taking incinerate damage, if you look at his abilities, nova flame deals energy damage.
    Should change the name from Nova flame to anything else that doesnt involve the word fire/flame, or if Human Torch is immune to BOTH coldsnap and frostbite, both cold abilities, Iceman should really be immune to both Nova Flame and Incinerate, or atleast take one immunity away from Human Torch, but they wont, as the way it is, it's completely ridiculous, and Kabam tends to like to do things that make no sense, like Inhumans immune to poison, but Quake, being part inhuman, should atleast be immune or have poison resistance, you could argue that robots shouldn't be immune to poison all the time as some poisons are corrosive and will eat away at metal, all the Hulks except the Maestro are immune to poison, or you could also argue that groot, as a tree has Sap in his body which could be considered blood for his species, but it wont matter. This is their game, they will make it way they want, with immunities they choose without any input from the player base.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

This is their game, they will make it way they want, with immunities they choose without any input from the player base.

The day they start designing champions by voting their abilities on the forums is the day I go looking for a less stupid game.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah It’s honestly stupid that a man made of ice is taking any kind of combustion damage period. The fact they just added a 2nd type of fire debuff is rinse repeat Kabam in a nutshell 💯

The previous interactive with Mephisto was executed way better because their abilities/immunities just nullified each other where as this interaction is just a one way street which makes zero sense.
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

KuBcOoL said:

Hell fire is a superior form of fire. So puny incinerates should feed him power......boom

Exactly it’s HELL FIRE
    But the fire of hell does not burn too? At least, that's what the bible says.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think Colossus should be immune to all damage because that’s what he’s like in the comics. Juggernaut should also always be unstoppable because that’s how he is in the comics too. Plus any metal champions should instantly get KO’d to Magneto because comic logic in video games always leads to perfect balance
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

I think Colossus should be immune to all damage because that’s what he’s like in the comics. Juggernaut should also always be unstoppable because that’s how he is in the comics too. Plus any metal champions should instantly get KO’d to Magneto because comic logic in video games always leads to perfect balance

Eh a handful of champs who logically make sense to be immune to fire type debuffs is nothing like the ridiculous drivel your attempting to spin as a comparable. Half the champs in the game are immune to poison or bleed and yet only a handful were immune to incinerate and now we have a 2nd fire debuff. What does balance have to do with that ??
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Eh a handful of champs who logically make sense to be immune to fire type debuffs is nothing like the ridiculous drivel your attempting to spin as a comparable. Half the champs in the game are immune to poison or bleed and yet only a handful were immune to incinerate and now we have a 2nd fire debuff. What does balance have to do with that ??
    We do not have a 2nd "fire" debuff.
    Incinerate debuffs, passive incinerate, and energy damage. All different things as you can see.
    Don't call it whatever you want
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Let’s make Hulk immune to being punched and kicked. Let’s just have champs dance around for a few hours.