**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About gold problem..

Iam an employee. I cant do arenas all the time for gold. My total alliance members are facing Same problem. Please provide us gold realms/hall of fortunes.

Comments

• Thekingmaker111Thekingmaker111 Posts: 15
    There are lot of people who actually love the game but no time for arenas. Please kabam understand their need and provide hall of fortunes once again..
    Zuko_ILC said:

I have 91M gold, but I grind a lot and buy crystals. I do think the gold shortage for most that enjoy the game but don't have tons of time to play is silly. A lot of the fun is ranking up and playing content and being limited by gold or iso at times is very frustrating. I think a monthly gold realm would be nice with different difficulty levels. You still need to spend energy and time but not a crazy amount like grinding arenas.

Buying gold crystals,. ( Most useless thing in entire game )

Iam not a school kid or a college student to have tons of free time to grind arenas and get gold in millions.

I enjoy the game, but something is problematic for me, i can tell that to the game designers.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Zuko_ILC said:

I have 91M gold, but I grind a lot and buy crystals. I do think the gold shortage for most that enjoy the game but don't have tons of time to play is silly. A lot of the fun is ranking up and playing content and being limited by gold or iso at times is very frustrating.

If that's the case, why is this limited only to gold? Many people aren't limited to gold, they just want more champions to rank up. If it is "frustrating" for some players to not have more champions to rank up, does that mean they should get more champions? Does that point to a flaw in the game if people do not get as many champions as they want, if that is where a lot of the fun is? Why address only one bottleneck, and not all of them, so long as the bottleneck generates frustration with any segment of the player population?

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Make time for some small grind in 2-3* arenas. That’s all I can say from me who have a dog, wife and two kids at age 3 and 5. Still able to make time for 2-3* arena milestones UNDER THREE DAYS TIME.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Either spend time in arena or spend money for gold...
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids. I haven't been out of gold in ages. I dont do arena at all.

Do you rank up once a year or something?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

I have 2 jobs and 2 kids. I haven't been out of gold in ages. I dont do arena at all.

@ẞlооd nope. Actually just ranked-
    CG R4 to R5
    CapIW to R3 to R4
    Sym Supreme to R4 to R5
    6* Wasp to 1/25 (500k gold right there)
    And a few R2 rank ups as well. This was over 30 days or so.

I still have aboit 426k gold left.

ẞlооd said:

CG R4 to R5
    CapIW to R3 to R4
    Sym Supreme to R4 to R5

Nice, where do you have a good source of gold influx, or is it just leftover from grindin days? Curious because I would like to maximize my gold income without playing too much arena.
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

CG R4 to R5
    CapIW to R3 to R4
    Sym Supreme to R4 to R5

Nice, where do you have a good source of gold influx, or is it just leftover from grindin days? Curious because I would like to maximize my gold income without playing too much arena.
    Active in war and AQ map 5/6. Quest a lot and focus on utility rank ups. Opening 4 and 5* crystals and duping champs is also good. Not sure what your ISO situation is but lets say you open 4 4*'s and 2 5*'s a month. You dupe them all. 45 t5 ISO gets you 100k in gold. So if you aren't hurting on ISO, sell a bit and then earn it back. If you are in a active alliance and can get the better gold from AQ, AW, and SA it really helps and it's were most of my gold comes from. Doing all the levels in EQ helps and selling some ISO helps. ISO is an infinite and easier resource to get. I ran out of gold a lot but then i realized not every champ i get has to go to 1/25 5*. So i only focused on Champs i'd use for Offense or Defense.
    @Demonzfyre

Taking notes haha. Thanks
    ẞlооd said:

@Demonzfyre

Taking notes haha. Thanks

@ẞlооd nope it helps.
    If u guys have kids, dogs Maybe wifeS,
    Then , how the hell you guys grinding in arena for gold ???

A 5* champ takes 300-500k gold while rankingup, while leveling up, alliance donations alot more,. Ohh gosh

Requesting for gold realms isn't bad idea i think
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    There is not a gold problem. I never grind arena and I am perfectly fine with the amount of gold I get. Either you are not doing the already available content, such as event quests and story quests, or you aren't, which is causing your gold shortage.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★

Zuko_ILC said:

I have 91M gold, but I grind a lot and buy crystals. I do think the gold shortage for most that enjoy the game but don't have tons of time to play is silly. A lot of the fun is ranking up and playing content and being limited by gold or iso at times is very frustrating. I think a monthly gold realm would be nice with different difficulty levels. You still need to spend energy and time but not a crazy amount like grinding arenas.

Buying gold crystals,. ( Most useless thing in entire game )

Iam not a school kid or a college student to have tons of free time to grind arenas and get gold in millions.

I enjoy the game, but something is problematic for me, i can tell that to the game designers.

In addition to my previous post, not all college kids have free time (like myself). College is a full time job if you are coming out with a decent GPA, so don't jump to assumptions

There is not a gold problem. I never grind arena and I am perfectly fine with the amount of gold I get. Either you are not doing the already available content, such as event quests and story quests, or you aren't, which is causing your gold shortage.

I think he's just ranking up more than he can handle. EQ don't give much gold.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

CG R4 to R5
    CapIW to R3 to R4
    Sym Supreme to R4 to R5

426k gold is pretty close to being out of gold... especially if you have to donate.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

Don’t know if multiple pictures are allowed but this is me doing small grind from time too time in 3 days time. This net you golds, BC and units. If you do this trick then you never run out of golds.

You simply start with 2* arena and do one round there and then move on to 3* arena and one round there, move on to 4* basic and featured arenas and one round there and lastly 5* featured arena one round there.

Then retract back again to 2* arena and REPEAT :)

This method style is perfect for people that have a big family or a very busy job or whatever the reason is, this method is your answer to avoid golds problem.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    @shadow_lurker22

Wife and 2 kids. Having a life just fine. What about you? Having gold, doing resource management well, learning to play the game well, spending some free time grinding arena does't equate to not having a life.

But I guess you don't know all these since you're still new to the game, been given all the catalysts like handouts to rank up your champs since you've started playing, and are currently feeling stifled because your gold income cannot sustain your unwise rank up decisions.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

Wife and 2 kids. Having a life just fine. What about you? Having gold, doing resource management well, learning to play the game well, spending some free time grinding arena does't equate to not having a life.

But I guess you don't know all these since you're still new to the game, been given all the catalysts like handouts to rank up your champs since you've started playing, and are currently feeling stifled because your gold income cannot sustain your unwise rank up decisions.

Lol at least I don't make up lies to cover up my sad life dedicated to arena oh and also have been playing for 4 years. And by God's I don't know what you mean by poor rank up descisions since I have a life that I cannot waste in arena I don't have enough gold to do anything. But keep stroking your ego while I live life learning actual skills all you will ever have is this game sad really.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Don’t know if multiple pictures are allowed but this is me doing small grind from time too time in 3 days time. This net you golds, BC and units. If you do this trick then you never run out of golds.

You simply start with 2* arena and do one round there and then move on to 3* arena and one round there, move on to 4* basic and featured arenas and one round there and lastly 5* featured arena one round there.

Then retract back again to 2* arena and REPEAT :)

This method style is perfect for people that have a big family or a very busy job or whatever the reason is, this method is your answer to avoid golds problem.

THANK YOU! Good Lord it's refreshing to see someone that gets my strategy. LOL! High-five, buds.

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

Lol at least I don't make up lies to cover up my sad life dedicated to arena oh and also have been playing for 4 years. And by God's I don't know what you mean by poor rank up descisions since I have a life that I cannot waste in arena I don't have enough gold to do anything. But keep stroking your ego while I live life learning actual skills all you will ever have is this game sad really.
    Sure. You can believe what you wanna believe all you want. Fact of the matter is, you’re out of gold. Have fun, “veteran” of 4 years who isn’t even level 60 yet.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

Sure. You can believe what you wanna believe all you want. Fact of the matter is, you’re out of gold. Have fun, “veteran” of 4 years who isn’t even level 60 yet.
    I will have fun when Kabam releases a gold event and you start crying about it
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I guess its time to continue the convo here haha. anyways, it would be nice to have another source of gold, just saying. People who need the gold can do the gold arena/gold event or whatever, and people who dont need the gold immediately can focus on EQ and other content, not big issue there.

xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

And I would cry about it because I have 82m in my stash? lol
    TheRager said:

The op trying to reach out to Kabam via the forum about the gold issue. it is up to Kabam to grant or reject the appeal. agreed that gold is everywhere specially if one grinds at the arena. but not everyone is in mid life crisis or retired genttleman to be able to grind non stop. some have school college job to do. it is not possible for them to grind away leisurely. so gold realm is a quick fix to people who needs quick gold.
    those who do not require gold can abstain from such a realm if Kabam grants the others needing one with such favourable response.

If you think people who don't have a gold problem is because they grind non stop, then you're sorely mistaken. We don't have gold problems because we are consistent in our discipline in either spending some time grinding arena daily (I do it for the units mainly), or regulate our rank ups.

Like many have mentioned before, it's a resource management problem that people do not want to admit they have. This is EXACTLY the same as people who complain about the T3CC drop rates being too low when they themselves don't do the daily catalyst quest to maintain a reasonable stash of T3CC until they need the catalyst and realize that they don't have it.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

And I would cry about it because I have 82m in my stash? lol
    My question is what is the harm in getting extra gold? It's not like such a event would only be available to certain people. Everyone can do it.