Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    @TheRealLucifer can you post videos so we can see how much damage you dealt with the heavy attack?
  • TheRealLuciferTheRealLucifer Member Posts: 13
    Voltolos said:

@TheRealLucifer can you post videos so we can see how much damage you dealt with the heavy attack?

I wish I could but It seems that i can’t do it using my phone I’ll try later on another device
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Member Posts: 108
    Voltolos said:

No need for that man, I have 4/55 one and damage is so low, I went for medusa boss kill today and got nothing, that fight was so painful to watch and play. No big crits, no crit bleeds no nothing. Last time I went for the boss kill with domino was so good, so fun and that was a month ago. Now is a different story. We all know that damage now is not even close like before. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra fix this problem guys, it's so annoying, it's not fun and it's not playable. If this continues i can say that i regret using class AG on her and all stuff to bring her up to r4 lvl 55 as 5*. I'm done with testing until you fix her. Until you bring stuff back like from 10days. Thank you.
  • LoganLogan Member Posts: 143 ★★
    This is bogus I just got her preupdate with plans to take her to rank 5 after seeing first hand what damage she can do, post update it's like I am playing with a different champ. There is still something wrong.
  • SamaritanaSamaritana Member Posts: 19
    So today's fight against Cap Marvel in the negative zone quest.

Start of the fight first heavy:
    1st hit no crit: 1230
    2nd hit no crit: 1508
    Incinerate damage: 685

Second heavy
    1st hit crit: 4407
    2nd hit crit: 6074
    Incinerate damage: 2621

Third heavy just the second hit lands. No crit: 1385. Incinerate damage 1448.

Fourth heavy
    1st hit no crit: 1389
    2nd hit no crit: 1756
    Incinerate damage: 787

The damage is off tbh. She does seem weaker than before.

Here is the vid: https://youtu.be/nGFRnWnu3c4
  • LastBoyScoutLastBoyScout Member Posts: 23
    edited April 2019

Still no fix

Still no fix

The main issue that this thread is about is fixed as proven by the post above yours (btw. the third heavy replaced the missing first hit with the first hit from the second heavy). I'm not sure if the damage of the heavies is correct but it does seem like the kind of damage I expect from a 5* r5 champ
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Member Posts: 101
    This looks fixed to me. Thanks Kabam
  • SDPSDP Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Any word on this, or are they just hoping it will go away? I feel like her damage overall has gone down. I use her in ROL daily, and there is a noticeable difference.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It’s fixed for me. Maxed 4* Domino getting 2k incinerate damage per tick in RoL
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    She’s not fixed. Mine is 5/65. I use her all the time and she’s back to her crummy numbers again. Low incinerate damage and less crits on her L2. This is not the same champ.

It’s still the weekend so hopefully we’ll get some clarity tomorrow. However, if this is how she’s going to be going forward then it’s only right that Kabam issue rank down tickets.
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Member Posts: 101
    Mines r2 6*.. I would say 100% fixed
    If anything, my Domino is hitting harder than before. Not entirely sure why.
  • GottesfurchtGottesfurcht Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2019
    I have 2 Accounts. Both have a Domino 5* R5. Both are working different. One of her makes good damage but far away from the damage before the update came out. The other rank 5 makes further bugdamage with 800 per tick after crit with heavy. Maybe a good sign to see it is not major. But a bad sign should Kabam only testing one and the same Domino on Beta.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Member Posts: 15
    edited April 2019
    Yea mine still showing the same bug damage. Her damage and crit on specials is not the same pre update. Hopefully the fix comes soon and works.
  • G2DKG2DK Member Posts: 243
    I have a 5* 4/55 and her heavy isn’t hitting as hard. Which in turn makes the incinerate way less than it used to be. Hasn’t been right since the update. Hotfix did nothing.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Member Posts: 103
    I just looked through, havent seen an uodate since they thought the hotfix fixed this.

When will this get fixed?

There is the known issues thread, but could we get some clarity on relative priority of fixes?
  • Riverbullet84Riverbullet84 Member Posts: 9
    What I’m looking for also, a timeline, acknowledgment or something. This months event is pretty tough and all these problems make it twice as hard.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I posted these and not sure the mods are watching so I'll post again.

https://youtu.be/L6a8qMxhasY
    https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

I'll post why I'm jailed on Reddit because speaking the truth is not allowed in forum.
    @Manup456 what device is that you’re playing on? I’m on a brand new iPad Pro and mine isn’t as smooth as that with this frame rate problem.
    Before the update it was but not now.
    It’s strange how it’s only broken for some people... or maybe I’m the weird one
    I have a xr Max 256 GB and before update it was perfectly working, Domino we as awesome
  • Suki_06Suki_06 Member Posts: 6
    Her incinerate has be so underperforming 🙁
    Manup456 said:

I posted these and not sure the mods are watching so I'll post again.

https://youtu.be/L6a8qMxhasY
    https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

I'll post why I'm jailed on Reddit because speaking the truth is not allowed in forum.

It would be very helpful if you just said what to look out for. Because I cant see an issue with the incinerate damage. So what exactly is wrong with domino in this Video?
    @Voltolos her incinerate damage is not working like it use to and the video shows it, she was causing more damage pre update. The only time it's causing any good damage is when she crits and this was not like that.
    Manup456 said:

@Voltolos her incinerate damage is not working like it use to and the video shows it, she was causing more damage pre update. The only time it's causing any good damage is when she crits and this was not like that.

I looked at some of the incinerates in the videos and all of them deal as much damage as they should (damage from the first hit + damage from the second hit /4)
    edited April 2019

Yeah I asked them about their looooooong time to answer or do something and got 2 warnings saying I wasn’t doing anything constructive... their are just an absolute joke

Asking for a solution for a problem without saying where exactly the problem lies is not constructive
  • CammonRoCammonRo Member Posts: 377 ★★
    The thing is they didn't fix her. They *changed* her to work around whatever latest change broke her. She's better than she was than when the bug first hit but she is wildly inconsistent. I've done a lot of fights with her in ROL and sometimes she seems all right but in general my hit count is higher than it used to be to take down WS. And in other content I continue to get disappointing results.

I would routinely get at least 1K incinerate damage with my 5/65 Domino and as much as 4-5K depending on crits. Now I frequently see sub 1K damage. Something is different. I used to steamroll through Master for exploration with her since I ranked her up. Now fights are taking longer. It's definitely noticeable.

She's still a good champ but she's not the same champ. I'm worried that this is going to qualify as "good enough" and Kabam will just move on.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Member Posts: 15
    Still not fixed. Just a fight in Realm. Unlucky with Sp2 900 bleed. Then 80 hit combo sp3 900 bleed. Another 110 hit combo 1200 bleed. Max suicides. The incinerate and heavy seem to be good now. But I'm missing that bleed damage. I want to take her up but can't if she is like this.
This discussion has been closed.