Options

Intel Store are not available anymore

What happened with Intel Store ?
long time waiting for an item and it was not available anymore !
Cant wait for it fastly !

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,282 ★★★★★
    It's over. It was only open until April 5th.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

What happened with Intel Store ?
    long time waiting for an item and it was not available anymore !
    Cant wait for it fastly !

Did you not see the countdown on the items? they expired cause the intel event is over already.
  • Options
    Correct, the Intel Store ended 3 days after you could no longer earn any more Intel. Not sure what else you could have been waiting for.

Wonder if you were thinking about the 1 week’s worth of Featured items in the Store, which changed every day as to what good item was in there. That ended even earlier than the Intel stuff did.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    I should have had time. The hotfix screwed it
  • Options
    I still have almost 2k items :s
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I should have had time. The hotfix screwed it

I still have almost 2k items :s

You both had plenty of time both during and even after the event ended
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How did the hotfix or update have anything to do with you not buying an item in time?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,271 ★★★★★

How did the hotfix or update have anything to do with you not buying an item in time?

Nofing
  • Options
    Nicks_INicks_I Posts: 1
    So, let’s just say you do have leftover Intel. :/ Can it ever be used again in a future event?
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Nicks_I said:

So, let’s just say you do have leftover Intel. :/ Can it ever be used again in a future event?

Nope. They should remove it soon, although that might not happen
  • Options
    They still got MODOK Lab or Trials Re-rolls (dice) in Inventory (or whatever the previous Labs/Trials were). Guess that means I’ll be able to have 6 re-rolls to use right off the bat next time ? :smile:

As for Intel, mine came out exactly on the mark (no leftover). 100% Weeks 1/2, then skipped half of Epic in each of weeks 3/4. Came out exactly 5* AwKening + 200 Unit T2Alpha Level. Wonder if those amounts were thought out that well in advance by Kabam as a likely outcome.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Yeah my recommendation is always watch the timers on those... if you have no way of increasing what you’re going to have to spend the intel on, I would have just used it in the store. I basically saw how much I had left before the update on Wednesday and used it up. No reason for me to keep in my inventory.