**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who wants Gold Realms so badly ???

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No
    I dont want gold realms so people cant get gold without effort, not because I like arena. I like rewards from arena, which would lose value if your idea of gold realms was implemented
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes

I dont want gold realms so people cant get gold without effort, not because I like arena. I like rewards from arena, which would lose value if your idea of gold realms was implemented

It is not my idea and arena would not lose value it would become an opportunity for extra gold to those that have the time to do it.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    No

From my anecdotal image there is obviously too much gold in the game, but we do need a t5b realm and a t2a realm please.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Cranmer00 said:

Sad when you have more T5b in worth than your gold

We need one badly, 100% the game but still can’t gold and I occasionally grind most arenas for 11-30%

And then they wonder why people went through third parties, they leave no other options, I don’t want to go that route but come tf on!

Sell some of that ISO. You have more than enough in there.

3rd parties have no bearing on getting gold.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    No
    If you have the time to run gold realms you should be able to do a few arena and it's much more rewarding. Besides that people are already complaining about having time to finish uncollected without spending units for energy refills with the added bounty missions and now you want to add another energy drain to the contest
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Cranmer00 said:

Sad when you have more T5b in worth than your gold

We need one badly, 100% the game but still can’t gold and I occasionally grind most arenas for 11-30%

And then they wonder why people went through third parties, they leave no other options, I don’t want to go that route but come tf on!

Sell some of that ISO. You have more than enough in there.

3rd parties have no bearing on getting gold.
    So at most thats 535 + 45 t5 class iso which is worth : 1'450'000 Gold. Not bad but there would be no iso left at that point making all that Gold pretty much useless. Also most of that is probably not t5 class iso
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yes
    Rafikii said:

we literally just had a gold quest how long ago? its really not necessary. AQ prices lowered too.

i NEVER do arena and my ass jumps to 500k maybe ever week and a half or so

I’m calling BS on this.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    Yes
    I play this game quite frequently and grind arena and still have issues getting over 500k-700k in gold per week. With trying to build a 5* Roster, it’s a 2-3 week process just to rank 3 one champion. And that’s playing arena 60-90 mins per night. You’re getting 100 gold per fight. ISO-2 are 125.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
    I agree making it a permanent addition wouldn’t help at all.

But maybe 1 day every 2-3 months or 1 week every 6-8 months I believe wouldn’t do much harm

You’d still need to manage your rank ups.
    You’d still need to play arena to be competitive.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    No

legit question , if you have so much gold why are you guys against the gold realm?
    there is a ton of ppl who need gold even for an arena grinder like myself ( i do +12mil in 5* feature and all the milestone in the 3* and 4* basic 2* weekly )and i still need gold .
    And for those who grind weekly you guys still have the units advantage .
    I legit don't understand the hate .

People against the gold realm who already have piles of it know there are plenty of ways to get gold, if you're not willing to sacrifice time then that's on you. It comes across as a self entitled whine, because you're wanting something you have not earnt. Either put aside the time, or readjust accordingly.
    This game rewards to thing in particular, time and money. You have to put in one or the other to advance.
  • Kzz138Kzz138 Posts: 10
    Yes
    They should just make gold more readily available imo
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    No

legit question , if you have so much gold why are you guys against the gold realm?
    there is a ton of ppl who need gold even for an arena grinder like myself ( i do +12mil in 5* feature and all the milestone in the 3* and 4* basic 2* weekly )and i still need gold .

People against the gold realm who already have piles of it know there are plenty of ways to get gold, if you're not willing to sacrifice time then that's on you. It comes across as a self entitled whine, because you're wanting something you have not earnt. Either put aside the time, or readjust accordingly.
    This game rewards to thing in particular, time and money. You have to put in one or the other to advance.
    the people who have piles of gold are : either big time spender and they get gold from selling iso from all the fgmc dupes , or they have been playing the game for too long and they don't have enough new champs to rank up .
    I started the game 1.2 years ago and i grind a good amount of arena and i never have enough for donations and rank ups ( i let t4cc expire for lack of gold ).
    p.s the people who have a lot of gold are the minority.
    Who cares if they're the minority, it's not unfair as they've actually put in the effort to get themselves into that position and anyone else can to so there's no drawbridge either. It's well doable if you're willing to put in the same time and effort. But so many people want the short cut and it screams of me me me poor old me
  • CuteifiCuteifi Posts: 1
    Really need gold releam from arena grinding I can get but not enough to rank up even 4* it’s not the proper solution to getting gold need gold releam like before after every 4 hours it should be activated
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    No
    Cuteifi said:

Really need gold releam from arena grinding I can get but not enough to rank up even 4* it’s not the proper solution to getting gold need gold releam like before after every 4 hours it should be activated

Nah..
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yes

Yeah sure. I'm just going to pull out my phone in the middle of a class or meeting and hit those milestones. Better yet, I'll just spend less time with friends and family to get that gold.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    No

Yeah sure. I'm just going to pull out my phone in the middle of a class or meeting and hit those milestones. Better yet, I'll just spend less time with friends and family to get that gold.
    How about accepting the fact that you won’t progress as fast as those who are willing to do so? Or specially put time aside to grind?

You can’t get both pies and eat them.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

How about accepting the fact that you won’t progress as fast as those who are willing to do so? Or specially put time aside to grind?

I agree. You’re right. We that don’t play arena shouldn’t expect gold to be given to us.
    And shouldn’t expect to have the same as those that do play arena.
    It wouldn’t be fair.

But maybe it’s not so black and white.
    If they do something (1 week of gold realms every 7-8 months is 1 option or less frequently I don’t know) to give some more gold without arena they could alleviate the struggle of those that don’t play arena and those who do play it will have even more.

I recognize that the milestone changes, dungeons have been a good step forward. Some of us feel it hasn’t been enough.
    Maybe, just maybe, there could be something else to do ?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    People are already complaining about the energy costs to run this months shortened EQ and bounties. Where are you going to get the e required to hit each of these gold quests?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

Sorry you don't have a life not our problem though.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean, do I necessarily NEED a gold realm? Not really. Do I WANT one? Sure, why not? I'll take the easier gold anytime. Unlikely we will see one anytime soon tho, with endgame events coming up.
This discussion has been closed.