**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashing at the end of fights [Under Investigation]

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    It is still happening with android on 14.1 update. Kabam please fix this.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Same old **** but now with improved 3 minute loading time to even get into the game.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Players cheat kabam, get banned. Kabam cheats players, make profit. What a twisted world we live in. If kabam wants to advocate fair play, they need to partake in it. Just bitter seeing friends lose accounts when kabam profits from their bugs.
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Loooooooong time to login now, maintaining all the other bugs. Best premium services ever.
  • Options
    MZaaminMZaamin Posts: 4
    GAME CRASHING EVERY NOW AND THEN AND GAME STARTS TO LAG . PLEASE FIX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    I'M USING MOTO G5 PLUS
    ANDROID 7.0
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Still no fix!? Just bought a brand new Galaxy S8 Plus and the game is shutting itself down all the time. Happened to me about 8 times today. That's after I uninstalled and reinstalled game. Come on now!
  • Options
    solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    edited August 2017
    it's been 3 months officially. Thank you very much Kabam. We appreciate the lags and crashes. (100% sarcasm)
  • Options
    android : 6.0
    lenovo A7010a48
  • Options
    Same issue. And I cant block and attack properly. Its like my screen has an issue, but its not. Please solve thia asap.
    Android 6.0.1
    Lenevo vibe k5 plus
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Please!? Can we at least get an update? @Kabam Commish @Kabam Miike anyone?
  • Options
    BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Crashing lagging crashing crashing lagging.....this is hopeless. I'm losing in AQ, war, quests, arena...I'm ashamed. I can do almost nothing to help my alliance.
    Again for tehth time, please fix this!
  • Options
    ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    They forgot about make DD evade GG's special 1 projectiles, i saw this movie before too... Lol
  • Options
    [Under Investigation Forever]
  • Options
    Still no word on this? It's happening to me vigorously during arena combat. Usually at the end of the fight right as I KO my opponent, however it isn't limited to that as it has also happened randomly throughout the other parts of the game. For example event quests, towards the end of fights, crystal menu, right after upgrading champs, at the start of loading screens. All types of maliciously timed areas of the game. I've lost boosts in arena, I've lost fights in general, I've lost my time due to the fact that I'm having to log in after almost every fight in arena.

Sauce-Master is my profile name
    Android version 6.0.1 I believe
    Phone model number is Z831

Please find some way to make this up to the players suffering from this. Me personally I just want a fix more than anything. Even it takes a while let us know that it's underway. Leaving us with an "under investigation" status for months is frankly abusive towards the players and makes it seem like this problem is something being treated nonchalantly and very lazily. I understand you guys have much to do but in Odin's name please prioritize this as it is making me no longer want to play.
  • Options
    AtoZ0to9AtoZ0to9 Posts: 50
    Still under investigation months later? I tried bringing a bug to light and my thread was shut down. Under investigation means "we know, and we don't care, so stop telling us about it and just play. And don't forget our ultimate crystal cache package for $99.99"
  • Options
    TinklestinkieTinklestinkie Posts: 102
    edited February 2018
    This has just bappened 4 times today. I had to search for it AND FOUND THIS FROM LAST YEAR!! What the hells going on?
    I joined the catalyst arena and won BUT lost due to this **** bug..
    Galaxy S7 edge.

• Options
    Anything? Nope? Unplayable I cant get through t4 basic catalyst arena
  • Options
    under investigation
    bump
  • Options
    roman3719roman3719 Posts: 7
    I get red text saying error then the game crashes after I fight.
    Note 8 Verizon
    Android 8.0
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    akpl8gugcajq.jpg