**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there anything good about Jane Foster?

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just got her as my first 6* and i want to know if she is usefull at something? Anything at all. I've read her abilities and saw that she has a pretty good chance to stun the enemy when it is under a shock debuff and she has a pretty good shock resistance but she still feels very underwhelming.

Comments

• StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    Nope
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Absolutely. Every time I dupe her 4* I get 500 shards for 5*. That and fills one more spot on arena. Other than that. Haven’t used her since starting the game with her as first four star.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Just got her as my first 6* and i want to know if she is usefull at something? Anything at all. I've read her abilities and saw that she has a pretty good chance to stun the enemy when it is under a shock debuff and she has a pretty good shock resistance but she still feels very underwhelming.

As a 6*, she will hit very hard, very usefull in AQ, in AW, she could add to you diversity...

I heard she can chain stun opponents, but overall, her skill set are low to average.

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Sirmacool said:

Absolutely. Every time I dupe her 4* I get 500 shards for 5*. That and fills one more spot on arena. Other than that. Haven’t used her since starting the game with her as first four star.

Too bad that if i dupe her as a 6* i will only get the iso-8 and gold since there are no 7*, and 24 mystic iso-8 isn't worth 10k 6* shards =))

As a 6*, she will hit very hard, very usefull in AQ, in AW, she could add to you diversity...

I heard she can chain stun opponents, but overall, her skill set are low to average.

Thanks i will try her a little bit more when i get her to max level at rank 1, but right now i'm waiting for a level up event
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    edited April 2019
    When duped she chain stuns like a mall cop detaining a skateboard punk. Just use SP1 and then stun stun stun. As a six star I imagine she would be beastly. I still occasionally use my maxed out 4*. She was my top champ for finishing Act 4. Invaluable against Maestro.

My guess is that a few posters above me had some luck with crystals and got a few top champs so never needed to figure out how to use a mid tier. She is solid if not spectacular. I wouldn't be disappointed in having her on my roster as a 5 or 6*.
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    from someone who pulled her 6 times as 5* she sucks... almost useless.. she can potentially chain stun with she hulk and daredevil synergies but you gotta keep your opponent shocked in order to chain stun them and even then you gotta be really lucky to get the stun... other than that she's completely useless
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I used to think she sucked. Then I realized she has a decent chance for basic attacks to stun on a shock debuff. once duped her attacks are guaranteed crit when stunned. So in other words, spam l1 special whenever available for lots of damage quickly
    Right now because of you guys i've gone from completely disappointed about her to having mixed feelings but still i dont think i'd be too happy if i duped her. Also does any of you know if se would be usefull for the shock lanes in act 6? Or she still takes lot's of damage? I still have to finish act 5.3 and 5.4 but it's alwasy good to be prepared for the future
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    edited April 2019

Right now because of you guys i've gone from completely disappointed about her to having mixed feelings but still i dont think i'd be too happy if i duped her. Also does any of you know if se would be usefull for the shock lanes in act 6? Or she still takes lot's of damage? I still have to finish act 5.3 and 5.4 but it's alwasy good to be prepared for the future

they actually nerfed her not too long ago to take more shock damage

they actually nerfed her not too long ago to take more shock damage
    How much did she took before? beacuse right now she takes 70% less from what i've seen in her abilities
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

This is false; her attack is quite low and I doubt she'll be very useful beyond her 6* health pool and staggered ability.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    She’s good for shock paths in act 6 that’s it
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    You're a month too late. I also have her as a 6* and the only thing she is (was) really good at was the uncollected difficulty captain marvel from last month's event quest!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

This is false; her attack is quite low and I doubt she'll be very useful beyond her 6* health pool and staggered ability.
    It all depends on the level of difficulty the player use it.

AQ3-4 and maybe even 5 as a max out 6* 1/5, she can do some good damage.
    Cazathuul said:

You're a month too late. I also have her as a 6* and the only thing she is (was) really good at was the uncollected difficulty captain marvel from last month's event quest!

I used a 4* rank 3 Mephisto for her, he worked great
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    She can also stagger on heavy attacks. If you pair her with CAIW, she does direct damage when she nullifies a buff. Solid, but not spectacular. I do enjoy stun locking off of her sp1 stuns.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Take your loss and move on mate. She's absolute garbage. Anyone saying "she hits hard" has no clue on how hard other champions can hit. My 4 stars hit harder than a 6 star Thor Jane Foster. What's the point in chain stunning and doing a 50 hit combo to kill a guy, when my 4 star spark can kill the opponent in 20 hits instead?

She's hot garbage mate, best you can do is hope for a buff.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    She gets a bad rap! I use her with BW and Ms. Marvel. If you hit with your first a couple of times they get stunned repeatedly in the middle of their attacks plus you have continuous damage! I use her! i like her! I think sometimes our attitudes toward some of these champs are based on locked or low sig versions of these champs and what the community says about them. A 5 STAR OR 6 STAR LOCKED VERSION (hint kabam, hint, lower the 5 star shards!) probably does suck! But when you hit sig 60? Maybe i won't take her to r5 but at r4 she is good for arena points and in a fight she isn't as bad as people make out...sorry!
    And i would take any opinion on any champ, given by a summoner with a suicide build, with a grain of salt!
    No offense guys but you got a very specific set of needs with that build! Many of the champs aren't any good with that build so...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    If you ever happen to come across a very annoying Captain Marvel (movie). Then congratulations, Jane Foster can literally demolish her in seconds with her shock damage (only when she's in binary though).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Personally, I’m a fan of her, I like her chain stuns and staggers
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Have her as a duped 6 star- not a great champ- did do well for The ultron boss in variant 2.3

Mostly arena

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    shes very good in the arena for points, her synergies suck, as a 5* the highest I would rank her is to R2 I would rank iron fist to rank 3 before her as a 6 star I wouldn't waste iso on her unless theres a level up event going on, out of all the mystic champs out she's bottom 5.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    edited April 2019
    well unless you have an amazing 5* roster I would still rank her up since she is your first. She would have a decent base attack and the ability to chain stun plus shock which not many champs are immune to. Plus she maybe she will get buffed. I was annoyed when I pulled shehulk a while ago but now Im glad to have her.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Unduped she is useless. Duped she is actually pretty good. I just would use a different champ in almost every scenario.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

Responding to the topic... Natalie Portman.