**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Lol ultron? Hack?

A guy from a sister alliance just posted a screenshot of an arena match against someone's lol ultron, but a 4* version. Does that exist? They aren't uncollected yet, so not from the new crystals.

Comments

• WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Whoa, that's one hell of a hack
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    What the hell modder are now creating their own version of champs?!! Nice
  • Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    What the hell?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There's no mod to create this champions.
    Did that guy from the screenshot changed the gamefiles? So that it can appear Ultrons (classic) picture instead of the Ultron (AoU) version. This is possible to do.
    Unless it really was Ultron (classic) when he entered the fight ... In that case, i have no idea
    edited August 2017
    I have seen some youtube videos where modders have maestro and some other champs that don't even exists
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Invisible wrote: »
    I have seen some youtube video where modders have maestro and some other champs that don't even exists

That happens in the test server. They don't exist in the official one
    Then probably he bought the new skin deal lol
  • Report it.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Prophet920 wrote: »
    Hopefully this works.

that's interesting lol can't say i've come across it, but considering they are in the game files a good modder could possibly gain access to them. pretty brave to use such in arena...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's actually agaisnt the rules to post here, so using the Report Function is best. You could also PM a Mod.
    Having said that, I've never seen a 4* OG Ultron. Interesting that it's Duped as well.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Damn, suck hacking skill. I'm into computers and i must say I'm impressed
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    According to a poster on reddit supposedly this Ultron was issued to them by Kabam when they sold their Ultron (Age of Ultron) by mistake. I'm unaware of Kabam ever reissuing a sold fighter before, so this seems really suspicious.

Noting that, it would be nice to have a 4-star Ultron (Classic) available to players.

If the 4-star version was added for finishing the first path of the Labyrinth it would be a better reward than Cyclops, Rhino or Ronan, since this would be a unique, though underwhelming, fighter.
  • TeslimTeslim Posts: 17
    that's is the profile of the player
    I have had arena fights with 2 four star dormamu in thanos or kang's team. Kabam hacks as well. Lol
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    I dont have Either ultron, those who have both ,which one is better og or aou ?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    0pTimus wrote: »
    I dont have Either ultron, those who have both ,which one is better og or aou ?

OG one as long as his armor lasts
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Classic Ultron was available in a 4 star version once in a crystal sample pack. No hack necessary, just units.
    Classic Ultron was available in a 4 star version once in a crystal sample pack. No hack necessary, just units.

I vaguely remember that. Somewhat. Lol. Probably why it's best we don't post other people's Profiles on here.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    When was it available?????
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

I vaguely remember that. Somewhat. Lol. Probably why it's best we don't post other people's Profiles on here.
    I assume the outcomes on it were unusually terrible since almost no one has one. I wasted units on some since it was the only way to get the 4 star version.

I assume the outcomes on it were unusually terrible since almost no one has one. I wasted units on some since it was the only way to get the 4 star version.

I forgot about it, actually. You don't see many at all. First one I've seen. I see more 4* Kangs.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    They never had a crystal for him
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The hell, I don't think I've ever seen or heard about someone getting a 4* classic ultron.
This discussion has been closed.