**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Save The Rhinos Day Crystal

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Save the Rhinos is coming up on May 1st and there's been a discussion post about buffing Rhino for it. It sounds like fun to me, but I think Kabam should do something to help raise money for the charity. I propose that they release either a grandmaster featured crystal for Rhino available for purchase for around $5-$10 dollars with all or most of the proceeds going towards the charity! Or even a crystal that guarantees a random four star with a chance to reward a five star Rhino for $10-$20 dollars. He's not that great of a champ so it wouldn't upset the balance of the game if he was widely available on this day and I think many players will be happy to buy this crystal to help save the rhinos.

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If they do this without buffing him it probably won't generate much money
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Hulkbuster is never getting a refit.

Unless there's new Hulkbuster armor in endgame.

Then maybe they will do an update on the character.
    Otherwise Hulkbuster is like dead last in a long line of Iron Man outfits and Ironman and wannabes
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Otherwise Hulkbuster is like dead last in a long line of Iron Man outfits and Ironman and wannabes

I too remember when they buffed Luke Cage and Red Hulk because of their upcoming movies.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They don't always coincide with Movies. Sometimes it's just time to give them a face lift.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I have a 5* rhino and I will give him to you for free.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

I too remember when they buffed Luke Cage and Red Hulk because of their upcoming movies.
    Was almost about to ask what Movies....LMAO. I need more coffee.
    I am still confused. What movies?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Was almost about to ask what Movies....LMAO. I need more coffee.
    I am still confused. What movies?
    None, I believe it was sarcasm.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    How about they just fix Rhino since he isn’t gaining fury as intended ?
  • Options
    KuBcOoLKuBcOoL Posts: 45
    Does anyone recall kabam ever doing anything charitable in game? Something that they sell and state that they will share proceeds to a organization or event? I cannot recall anything.
  • Options
    wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    there was a product (red) thing around 2 years that for 5 dollars you got a 3* daredevil (classic) and Elektra and access to a side quest.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    KuBcOoL said:

Does anyone recall kabam ever doing anything charitable in game? Something that they sell and state that they will share proceeds to a organization or event? I cannot recall anything.

Although I can’t remember exactly what it was but they have done something in the past.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They could buff Groot on Earth Day!
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Are y’all forgetting about Seatin’s solo of HT with HB. Hulkbuster is now officially god tier.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    They already buffed Rhino. He has much more useless before.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just to clarify, I'm suggesting they buff Rhino for Save the Rhinos day, just have a charity crystal available.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

The Red Hulk movie was awesome! I can't wait until he shows up in Avengers 5: Rise of Galactus