**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dave and Busters Arcade game

Can you use the cards you get from Dave and Buster’s arcade game on the mobile app?

Comments

• Options
    wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    i don't think the cards have any affect on the mobile game
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sadly, no. The cards only work for the arcade game. At least you get to keep cool, collectable cards or ccc
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I took my kids there while we were on vacation and they tried it out. I had to get someone to come over and reboot the game before my kids could get the game to work. lol
  • Options
    IEatFoodIEatFood Posts: 1
    That Sucks...
    I spent a lot of points on it hoping it would work
  • Options
    Would be neat if they could add a scan function to the game for those cards. Allotting sig levels for your champs or something. I sincerely doubt they'd go much further than that though.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Carames said:

I took my kids there while we were on vacation and they tried it out. I had to get someone to come over and reboot the game before my kids could get the game to work. lol

Emergency maintenance?
  • Options
    ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    IEatFood said:

That Sucks...
    I spent a lot of points on it hoping it would work

What were you expecting them to do in game? I hope you at least had fun and enjoyed getting the cards! Who's your favorite one you got?
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Carames said:

Sounds like a Kabam game to me😅