**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ focused alliance

Hello everyone, 

Taz here... just looking to see if anyone is focusing on aq and has aw very rarely or is not mandatory and i repeat NOT MANDATORY. Well based on my 2.5 yrs of playing these are my stats below, take in mind ive been solo since about season 3 thus the reason my mvp stats are what they were... but please hmu if anyone out there is aq focused and not aw focused! Thanks in advance and good luck in the battle realm everyone! 

PS. Oh and shout out to the forum trolls lol 😎

Comments

• Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Taz. Would you consider joining our sister alliance, [Dos34]? I'm recruiting for the sister alliance, and am currently playing in it as I try to help our lower ratings teammates grow and advise them on the correct mastery set up and provide them a template/strategy to 100% complete all 3 BGs in AQ consistently. We are an AQ focused alliance and there is war, but it is non-mandatory. Each week 3 wars are initiated, a 1-BG war for those interested in getting additional resources. The key rule about war is that if you sign up for it, then you should help out in the attack phase.
    Back to AQ, our sister alliance is pushing on the 15 M points PEAK milestone this week with 100% 3 BG completion, playing Maps 3, 2, and 1.

We would welcome you in our main alliance, [1Dos3], but it's currently full. Once a spot opens up, we definitely can send you up as it too is an AQ focused, with non-mandatory wars. However, the rewards in the main alliance is better because it's pushing on 70 M points.

Both alliances use Telegram as the communication app, and that is required.

If you have any questions or need an invite, please reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Hey Taz,
    My alliance [1MESS] rarely does any AW. But we do AQ 5x5, 3x5, & 5x5 every week. When we do wars, it is only 2 BGs so you can opt out and someone will take your place. Last couple of weeks, we have hit enough points to get 2 map 6 crystals as part of the rewards.
    The only requirements are that you use the line app and minimal donations to cover cost of running the maps.

chat me @gforcefan on line app is you are interested.
  • AngverineAngverine Posts: 72
    hi Taz, have dropped u a message.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Hi Taz. Would you consider joining our sister alliance, [Dos34]? I'm recruiting for the sister alliance, and am currently playing in it as I try to help our lower ratings teammates grow and advise them on the correct mastery set up and provide them a template/strategy to 100% complete all 3 BGs in AQ consistently. We are an AQ focused alliance and there is war, but it is non-mandatory. Each week 3 wars are initiated, a 1-BG war for those interested in getting additional resources. The key rule about war is that if you sign up for it, then you should help out in the attack phase.
    Back to AQ, our sister alliance is pushing on the 15 M points PEAK milestone this week with 100% 3 BG completion, playing Maps 3, 2, and 1.

We would welcome you in our main alliance, [1Dos3], but it's currently full. Once a spot opens up, we definitely can send you up as it too is an AQ focused, with non-mandatory wars. However, the rewards in the main alliance is better because it's pushing on 70 M points.

Both alliances use Telegram as the communication app, and that is required.

If you have any questions or need an invite, please reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014.

Thank you very much for the consideration but no on the sister alliance really looking for map 4 or higher as im only focusing on taking up 5*s now due to the recent changes per kabam lol but i will def look out for your main alliance in the future thanks again😁
    gforcefan said:

Hey Taz,
    My alliance [1MESS] rarely does any AW. But we do AQ 5x5, 3x5, & 5x5 every week. When we do wars, it is only 2 BGs so you can opt out and someone will take your place. Last couple of weeks, we have hit enough points to get 2 map 6 crystals as part of the rewards.
    The only requirements are that you use the line app and minimal donations to cover cost of running the maps.

chat me @gforcefan on line app is you are interested.

Sounds great more of what I'm looking for I'll add you in a sec thanks for the consideration😁
    SirManuel said:

AQ focus, 4/3/3. AW optional. Add me if interested. In game name GECaBi

Thx for the response...I actually found a great alliance over a month ago thank you for responding though and goodluck in the battle realm!
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hey Taz didn't know if you may still be looking but saw you last post from two days ago and it would seem you have. I did send a in game friend request and I do have post on the forums here if you would like to see what we are all about.