**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but I think Beta Ray Bill would be an awesome champion. He's one of my all time favourite Marvel Characters, and his golden Stormbreaker is unique and comical. There's definitely room to differ him from Thor, and I just think he could fit really well into the game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Major x. Hes a new character created by rob leinfeld. Dead pools creator. Major x is Alexander summers. Cables son. Let's do this.
  • IroetIroet Posts: 9
    I would love to see Silk added to the contest, she is my favorite character!:3
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Can we get a Baby Groot? My girlfriend keeps asking why I don't have him yet.

• Hi Folks. Please consider adding Rom SpaceKnight to the fighter roster. I think he would make an awesome addition. 🙂 Thank you.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited April 2019
    I really feel like it’s time you guys add Cloak and Dagger! They have abilities that would work perfectly in the game. Cloak need some kind of synergy with his teleportation that’ll have effect on everybody, much like Heimdall and Nick Fury, since his abilities in the comics are often utilized to transport multiple people.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Impossible Man
  • Spider-Man 2099 because this character is way popular then punisher 2099, i will be happy and the fans be happy and punisher 2099 wasn’t In games or movies?
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    - Spider Ham
    - Squirrel Girl
    - Spider-Man 2099
    - Ronin

All ones I think would be an awesome addition and easy enough to pull off.
  • Iron Spider
  • Mutant_0280Mutant_0280 Posts: 31
    Bring in Blue Marvel as he has a direct link to the Negative Zone, where Human Torch is trapped.
  • JurrmomJurrmom Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    My idea is that y’all add Knull he would be cosmic
    Special 1:Symbiosis
    Form symbiosis with your opponent dealing 200 damage and for 3 seconds dealing damage over time and giving yourself regeneration
    Special 2:All black slash(unblockable)
    Pull out the “All black” and slash at the opponent dealing 600 damage and having a 100% chance of inflicting bleed
    Special 3:Symbionte army
    Summon 3 symbiontes that deal 700 damage each and each have a 25% chance of inflicting bleeding while having a 35% chance of giving yourself a random buff
    Signature ability:Symbiotic pairing
    Every Debuff you get increases your ability “Symbiosis”’s Damage(max five charges)
    Passive:Symbiotic ruler
    Every buff you get will increase “All black slash”’s damage(max five charges)
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    APOCALYPSE
    Strongest mutant
    Ability
    Bleed
    Immune
    Regeneration
    Incineration
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    MCOC name: Trooper 118(or Void Trooper)
    Class: Cosmic
    Offensive, Raw damage(all abilities and times are based upon a 5/50 awakened 4 star champion with no masteries)

Bio:Ex military special operative that was suspended and stranded in the void for decades after a disastrous Space exploration program gone wrong. Being able to accept the power of an infinite nothingness that he had just barely survived in,gives Trooper 118(or Void Trooper) a surprisingly strong will and immense power. But he’s just a merc that could care less about power and potential. Who needs strength when you’re filthy rich from killing things all day,right?

Character Model: All black military fatigues, bulletproof vest, face and head are just black flames on something reminiscent of a human head( Not like Ghost Rider!). Size(m), black military beret on head, black cargo pants; A knife similar to Nick Fury’s and engulfed in a black glow.

Health: 14,674
    Attack: 1392
    Level: 50/50

Abilities: Invisibility,bleed,fatigue,exhaustion,energy feedback,incinerate immune,poison immune,coldsnap immune,incinerate,health reversal,and vacuum charge

Signature Ability: Infinite potential (level 99)

Trooper 118 has a change at gaining a bar of power back after activating a special attack. Additionally, if the opponent is a hero or cosmic, power burn all of the opponents current power and convert each bar into a Vacuum charge

Heavy attack: Trooper 118 takes out and arms a falshbang grenade(animation similar to Spider-man Stark enhanced)

When charging a heavy attack(all debuffs stack) for 0.5 seconds and releasing,inflict a fatigue debuff lasting 5 seconds. When charging for 1.5 seconds,inflict an exhaustion debuff on the opponent lasting 5 seconds.When charging a heavy attack for 2.5 seconds,gain a vacuum charge.

Vacuum charge(passive): Every 15 seconds gain a vacuum charge that stacks with a max cap of three passive vacuum charges per fight. Vacuum charges are consumed when using a third special attack.(additional charges can be stacked from signature ability)

Special attack 1: Trooper 118 punches his opponent once with both arms, then hits his opponent with a knee while simultaneously pulling out a void charged bowie knife,stabbing his opponent once and kicking them away.

This attack does energy damage based upon opponent power meter and Trooper 118’s current health.

Physical attacks are 40% more effective if the opponent is L or XL in size.

Every ending medium atack has a chance to place a permanent bleed that deals 96 damage a second. Debuff is removed when Trooper 118 gets parried or is hit by a special attack.

If the opponent is not a robot or of the Mystic class, this attack inflicts a bleed doing 989 damage over 6 seconds

Special attack 2: Trooper 118 shows his opponent what the vacuum of empty space can really do. Trooper 118 punches the opponent away in a frenzie and then teleports to his opponent and releases a torrent of Void Flame(much like Ghost Rider’s flame)

This attack inflicts a random debuff(Bleed,Incinerate,or Health Reversal).

Damaging debuffs inflicted by this attack both deal 2158 damage over 7 seconds.

Special attack 3: Trooper 118 performs a routine kill. Trooper 118 fires 5 shots from his pistol, swaps magazines, and fires three powerful Void shots. Then, he throws a flashbang grenade at the opponent; as the camera shifts to Trooper 118, he pulls out two “smoke grenades” and as he pulls the pins, the flashbang goes off. The fight resumes as normal and Trooper 118 has an invisibility buff that lasts 10 seconds.( this entire animation lasts 8 seconds)

This attack consumes each Vacuum charge and deals an additional amount of energy damage based on amount of charges(7 charges is the maximum and deals an additional 7421 damage plus base attack damage)

When invisible(like the Hood or DarkHawk after his special 2) opponent has a 65% chance to miss an attack and take 344.7 energy damage for every miss.

Synergies

Power of Nothingness
    Void: Placing a debuff passively takes 1.5 seconds less as well as increased damage from debuffs.

Trooper 118: +350 damage on every damaged based attack

Unique Synergy! Does not stack.

Hands off! (Ghost,Hood,Darkhawk,Wasp: + 7% damage)

(Trooper 118): instead of dealing damage, when the opponent misses Trooper,they gain an exhaustion debuff as well as receive a stun at the end of Trooper 118’s invisibility phase(seconds stunned correlates to amount of debuffs on the opponent and a base stun duration of 3.5 seconds)

Untold Strength (Red hulk,Hyperion,Deadpool OG)

Red hulk(consume no heat charges when activating special two and do 1.5x more damage based on heat charges. Additionally at 10 heat charges,gain a True strike that is removed when struck or is stolen)

Hyperion(Special 1 incinerate debuff has a 100% chance to activate at least 3 times and duration is extended by 2 seconds.)

Trooper 118 and Deadpool( 100% chance to heal to 25% health when they would of been knocked out)

This is my two months of ideas and thoughts. This is not a character in the marvel universe and I personally think it would be a great addition. Please consider adding!
  • IndyPowerIndyPower Posts: 15
    Has anyone suggested a Stan Lee champion? His rarity could be like Deadpools.
  • lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    Reptil- mystic or science
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    One and only unique class (mix of cosmic & mystic) can be easily the next beyond GOD tier champ.
    ~ "Rolling with maestro, racing with thanos, who larks in the shadow & rise from the deapth of hell to reach infinite end of the galaxy, burning everything in his path"~

• Olliebear2bearoOlliebear2bearo Posts: 40
    edited April 2019
    I would love to see anti venom
    We already have a lot of versions of venom so why not add the black and white anti venom
    Synergies would be with all venoms because they are family and would have a synergy with Agent venom

I also believe that they should add silver surfer because they have already put him in the storyline for quests so I think it would be easy to incorporate him into the contest
    I will just make a quick list

Spider girl
    Spider man 2099
    Toxin
    Anti venom
    Noir spider man
    Ben reilley
    I shall continue my list and add

Lasher
    Phage
    Grendal
    Hybrid
    Scream
    Riot
    Kronbba
    At one point in the universe I believe their was a anti venom Brock suit
    Everyone I have said would probably be cosmic or science or tech and Brock would be fighting
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    MCOC name: Trooper 118(or Void Trooper)
    Class: Cosmic
    Offensive, Raw damage(all abilities and times are based upon a 5/50 awakened 4 star champion with no masteries)

Bio:Ex military special operative that was suspended and stranded in the void for decades after a disastrous Space exploration program gone wrong. Being able to accept the power of an infinite nothingness that he had just barely survived in,gives Trooper 118(or Void Trooper) a surprisingly strong will and immense power. But he’s just a merc that could care less about power and potential. Who needs strength when you’re filthy rich from killing things all day,right?

Character Model: All black military fatigues, bulletproof vest, face and head are just black flames on something reminiscent of a human head( Not like Ghost Rider!). Size(m), black military beret on head, black cargo pants; A knife similar to Nick Fury’s and engulfed in a black glow.

Health: 14,674
    Attack: 1392
    Level: 50/50

Abilities: Invisibility,bleed,fatigue,exhaustion,energy feedback,incinerate immune,poison immune,coldsnap immune,incinerate,health reversal,and vacuum charge

Signature Ability: Infinite potential (level 99)

Trooper 118 has a change at gaining a bar of power back after activating a special attack. Additionally, if the opponent is a hero or cosmic, power burn all of the opponents current power and convert each bar into a Vacuum charge

Heavy attack: Trooper 118 takes out and arms a falshbang grenade(animation similar to Spider-man Stark enhanced)

When charging a heavy attack(all debuffs stack) for 0.5 seconds and releasing,inflict a fatigue debuff lasting 5 seconds. When charging for 1.5 seconds,inflict an exhaustion debuff on the opponent lasting 5 seconds.When charging a heavy attack for 2.5 seconds,gain a vacuum charge.

Vacuum charge(passive): Every 15 seconds gain a vacuum charge that stacks with a max cap of three passive vacuum charges per fight. Vacuum charges are consumed when using a third special attack.(additional charges can be stacked from signature ability)

Special attack 1: Trooper 118 punches his opponent once with both arms, then hits his opponent with a knee while simultaneously pulling out a void charged bowie knife,stabbing his opponent once and kicking them away.

This attack does energy damage based upon opponent power meter and Trooper 118’s current health.

Physical attacks are 40% more effective if the opponent is L or XL in size.

Every ending medium atack has a chance to place a permanent bleed that deals 96 damage a second. Debuff is removed when Trooper 118 gets parried or is hit by a special attack.

If the opponent is not a robot or of the Mystic class, this attack inflicts a bleed doing 989 damage over 6 seconds

Special attack 2: Trooper 118 shows his opponent what the vacuum of empty space can really do. Trooper 118 punches the opponent away in a frenzie and then teleports to his opponent and releases a torrent of Void Flame(much like Ghost Rider’s flame)

This attack inflicts a random debuff(Bleed,Incinerate,or Health Reversal).

Damaging debuffs inflicted by this attack both deal 2158 damage over 7 seconds.

Special attack 3: Trooper 118 performs a routine kill. Trooper 118 fires 5 shots from his pistol, swaps magazines, and fires three powerful Void shots. Then, he throws a flashbang grenade at the opponent; as the camera shifts to Trooper 118, he pulls out two “smoke grenades” and as he pulls the pins, the flashbang goes off. The fight resumes as normal and Trooper 118 has an invisibility buff that lasts 10 seconds.( this entire animation lasts 8 seconds)

This attack consumes each Vacuum charge and deals an additional amount of energy damage based on amount of charges(7 charges is the maximum and deals an additional 7421 damage plus base attack damage)

When invisible(like the Hood or DarkHawk after his special 2) opponent has a 65% chance to miss an attack and take 344.7 energy damage for every miss.

Synergies

Power of Nothingness
    Void: Placing a debuff passively takes 1.5 seconds less as well as increased damage from debuffs.

Trooper 118: +350 damage on every damaged based attack

Unique Synergy! Does not stack.

Hands off! (Ghost,Hood,Darkhawk,Wasp: + 7% damage)

(Trooper 118): instead of dealing damage, when the opponent misses Trooper,they gain an exhaustion debuff as well as receive a stun at the end of Trooper 118’s invisibility phase(seconds stunned correlates to amount of debuffs on the opponent and a base stun duration of 3.5 seconds)

Untold Strength (Red hulk,Hyperion,Deadpool OG)

Red hulk(consume no heat charges when activating special two and do 1.5x more damage based on heat charges. Additionally at 10 heat charges,gain a True strike that is removed when struck or is stolen)

Hyperion(Special 1 incinerate debuff has a 100% chance to activate at least 3 times and duration is extended by 2 seconds.)

Trooper 118 and Deadpool( 100% chance to heal to 25% health when they would of been knocked out)

This is my two months of ideas and thoughts. This is not a character in the marvel universe and I personally think it would be a great addition. Please consider adding!
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    1)Professor Charles Xavier(Mystic, Mutant)
    2)Wonder Man, AKA Simon Williams(Science)
    3)Mr. Fantastic(Science)
  • ByEc3lByEc3l Posts: 17
    Storm breaker thor or thor endgame
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Squirrel Girl would be a great addition to the game.
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    STORMBREAKER THOR PLEASE
    I WILL SPEND A TON OF MONEY TO GET HIM
    AND MAKE HIM HAVE INSANE OFFENSIVE ABILITIES
  • IncredibleBulkIncredibleBulk Posts: 8
    Please bring us Thanos.

For the love of infinity war and end game, bring us more chances to acquire Thanos. Or even a new version.