**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'd galactus were added, how would he work

As most of us know, Galactus is around 120 ft tall. This being said, an average human in Marvel Contest of Champions is around 6 ft. How would Galactus fit on the game? That being both literally and figuratively. He's so big, you can't fight him! What do we do? How can Kabam fix this? Will Galactus even get added? I don't know, but I do know that Silver Surfer is being added, and his arch enemy is GALACTUS. If I find this information, I will take note and let you know.

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    They’ll just scale his size down. Simple.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Galactus has been known to manipulate his size as he sees fit.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He can change sizes
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    There are tags in the game like S, M, L and XL.
    Galactus would be XL.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    They really shouldn’t add Galactus in my opinion. Diminishes the character—characters like Dormammu are known to have engaged hand-to-hand with Strange. Not Galactus—he has such massive scale he dwarfs the FF.

If you want more cosmic scale champs, throw more elders in—the Stranger comes to mind.

Dr. Zola
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    benshb said:

Amazing 😍
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Oh no its bigger boot.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    DrZola said:

If you want more cosmic scale champs, throw more elders in—the Stranger comes to mind.

Dr. Zola

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6waote/respect_the_stranger_marvel_616/

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/6waote/respect_the_stranger_marvel_616/

Looks about right...
    Dr. Zola

• KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    benshb said:

What does it do?
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    Since he could scale down in the comics, I think they should make him the size of Sentinel in the game and then in his SP3 show him growing bigger than the Earth and then eating it.
  • Dom_14Dom_14 Posts: 26
    KattohS said:

benshb said:

What does it do?
    I think if they make him that size light attacks should be stomp stomp, medium should be kick, hard long kick, SP1 and SP2 a combination of those said before and SP3 should just be the game zooming out and showing him eating the planet lol
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Dom_14 said:

KattohS said:

benshb said:

What does it do?
    I think if they make him that size light attacks should be stomp stomp, medium should be kick, hard long kick, SP1 and SP2 a combination of those said before and SP3 should just be the game zooming out and showing him eating the planet lol
    Imagine the time to get to that planet ending SP3
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    His special three: Galactus grows to his desired size and eats the opponent.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

One Kick Man!
  • HdrvHdrv Posts: 61
    Imagine galactus using his sp3 on modok...😂😂😂
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited March 2019
    Why do we need him though? Kamala is the only cosmic god that we need.
  • SirDubusSirDubus Posts: 13
    They should take a note from Rise of the Silver Surfer and just make him a huge cloud. 70% of hits would just be misses. Then they could introduce the wicked witch of the west and she'd already have a direct counter, since she'd take one swing through that mist and melt faster than AA melts a 2*.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    not sure how Galactus would work .... but I'm confident that HELLCOW will have some UTTERLY amazing abilities and specials!

#BessieTheBloodbeastShallArrive
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

As most of us know, Galactus is around 120 ft tall. This being said, an average human in Marvel Contest of Champions is around 6 ft. How would Galactus fit on the game? That being both literally and figuratively. He's so big, you can't fight him! What do we do? How can Kabam fix this? Will Galactus even get added? I don't know, but I do know that Silver Surfer is being added, and his arch enemy is GALACTUS. If I find this information, I will take note and let you know.

same way as sentinel, who were also very tall.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian

Will Galactus even get added? I don't know, but I do know that Silver Surfer is being added, and his arch enemy is GALACTUS.

Actually, if the Silver Surfer has an arch enemy at all, I would say it is Mephisto, not Galactus. Usually, the Silver Surfer has a philosophical perspective on Galactus, knowing he has a place in the cosmic order, but also wanting to reduce the suffering Galactus causes while performing his cosmic mission. The Silver Surfer has worked to protect Galactus more often than he has tried to harm or destroy him, and has often worked to simply reduce his cosmic hunger for inhabited worlds.
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Lormif said:

same way as sentinel, who were also very tall.
    I see what you're saying