**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Beardo

Just pulled Cap as a five star and I have zero experience with him. I have a few questions and I’d love for some input. Is he worth a science gem? Worth all my science stones? Worth generic stones? Any tips?
Cheers amigos

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Some may say wait for void, but I used my science gem, science sig stones, generic stones and T5b on CapIW.
    No regrets.
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Thanks for the input do u have to build teams around him and his synergies or does he work just throwing him in any team @Mr_Platypus
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I like using his synergies. Especially cosmic, and using armor break. I've tried his mystic one and haven't noticed a huge change in his or their gameplay.

Great champ I have at r4 and planning on r5 eventually
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Works by throwing him in any team, but if you know what’s coming up you can prepare a team around him.
    For example if you know there’s a super beefy killmonger you should put a cosmic in the team so you can get an armour break on your parries to get rid of reverberation damage.

If you rely purely on heavies (heavies and L2 are arguably the best strategy for most fights) you can use a skill champ on the team to just about beat biohazard as it’ll shrug off bleeds in exchange for kinetic charges.
    Thanks guys really appreciate it can’t wait to use him
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Best champ in the game for the most overall content.
    Plus, if you dupe him and max out Despair, you can do the Void heal reversal trick too.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    He’s great. He’s not as useful as Void, but he’s still great for many areas of the game. No sense in waiting for a great science champ when you already have one!
    Should I throw every stone into him science and generic
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Bazza said:

Should I throw every stone into him science and generic

No regrets here mate
    edited April 2019
    Gameplay wise Is it best to just spam heavys instead of standard combos
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I still don't have him above 4*, but have my 4* maxed at max sig. Throw all your stones into him and he'll take you far. Great pull!!