**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino/Red Hulk Synergy - Incinerate on Heavy [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I posted these and not sure the mods are watching so I'll post again.

https://youtu.be/L6a8qMxhasY
    https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

I'll post why I'm jailed on Reddit because speaking the truth is not allowed in forum.
  • Riverbullet84Riverbullet84 Posts: 9
    @Manup456 what device is that you’re playing on? I’m on a brand new iPad Pro and mine isn’t as smooth as that with this frame rate problem.
  • Riverbullet84Riverbullet84 Posts: 9
    Before the update it was but not now.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It’s strange how it’s only broken for some people... or maybe I’m the weird one
    I have a xr Max 256 GB and before update it was perfectly working, Domino we as awesome
  • Suki_06Suki_06 Posts: 6
    Her incinerate has be so underperforming 🙁
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

I posted these and not sure the mods are watching so I'll post again.

https://youtu.be/L6a8qMxhasY
    https://youtu.be/F1sUBGFcyxY

I'll post why I'm jailed on Reddit because speaking the truth is not allowed in forum.

It would be very helpful if you just said what to look out for. Because I cant see an issue with the incinerate damage. So what exactly is wrong with domino in this Video?
    @Voltolos her incinerate damage is not working like it use to and the video shows it, she was causing more damage pre update. The only time it's causing any good damage is when she crits and this was not like that.
    Manup456 said:

@Voltolos her incinerate damage is not working like it use to and the video shows it, she was causing more damage pre update. The only time it's causing any good damage is when she crits and this was not like that.

I looked at some of the incinerates in the videos and all of them deal as much damage as they should (damage from the first hit + damage from the second hit /4)
    edited April 2019

Yeah I asked them about their looooooong time to answer or do something and got 2 warnings saying I wasn’t doing anything constructive... their are just an absolute joke

Asking for a solution for a problem without saying where exactly the problem lies is not constructive
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    The thing is they didn't fix her. They *changed* her to work around whatever latest change broke her. She's better than she was than when the bug first hit but she is wildly inconsistent. I've done a lot of fights with her in ROL and sometimes she seems all right but in general my hit count is higher than it used to be to take down WS. And in other content I continue to get disappointing results.

I would routinely get at least 1K incinerate damage with my 5/65 Domino and as much as 4-5K depending on crits. Now I frequently see sub 1K damage. Something is different. I used to steamroll through Master for exploration with her since I ranked her up. Now fights are taking longer. It's definitely noticeable.

She's still a good champ but she's not the same champ. I'm worried that this is going to qualify as "good enough" and Kabam will just move on.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    Still not fixed. Just a fight in Realm. Unlucky with Sp2 900 bleed. Then 80 hit combo sp3 900 bleed. Another 110 hit combo 1200 bleed. Max suicides. The incinerate and heavy seem to be good now. But I'm missing that bleed damage. I want to take her up but can't if she is like this.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    Also rank 1 6* Domino

Still not fixed. Just a fight in Realm. Unlucky with Sp2 900 bleed. Then 80 hit combo sp3 900 bleed. Another 110 hit combo 1200 bleed. Max suicides. The incinerate and heavy seem to be good now. But I'm missing that bleed damage. I want to take her up but can't if she is like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuTUOPZHRNw at 11:32 sp2 bleed 734 per tick. 900 with suicides sounds just right
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8oaEZv6m28 at 4:26 with suicides 881 per tick.

Conclusion: NOT NERFED
    @Voltolos do you have her?
    Manup456 said:

@Voltolos do you have her?

Yes but sadly only at 3/45
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Ok, after few days of testing I made the decision to take Domino up to R 5/65 and all I can say is that she is so bugged. Damage is so low compared to other YouTube videos about domino gameplay from the pre-bug situation. I'm really not sure if it's only 5* version bugged because I saw few days gameplay on 6* r2 domino and damage was fine. So not sure what's going on. Feels like there is something wrong with crit ratio and how that effect the incinerate damage. Back in the days I was getting good crits with my r4/55 domino now that's isn't the case. Really hope that you guys will fix that because we really like domino and this game, and we respect what you do with same also. Domino have nightmares now and I'm hoping that you'll fix that. It's not about me only, there is so many guys now with Domino. Thanks in advance. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    CammonRo said:

The thing is they didn't fix her. They *changed* her to work around whatever latest change broke her. She's better than she was than when the bug first hit but she is wildly inconsistent. I've done a lot of fights with her in ROL and sometimes she seems all right but in general my hit count is higher than it used to be to take down WS. And in other content I continue to get disappointing results.

I would routinely get at least 1K incinerate damage with my 5/65 Domino and as much as 4-5K depending on crits. Now I frequently see sub 1K damage. Something is different. I used to steamroll through Master for exploration with her since I ranked her up. Now fights are taking longer. It's definitely noticeable.

She's still a good champ but she's not the same champ. I'm worried that this is going to qualify as "good enough" and Kabam will just move on.

I agree, I have her as a 6* at Rank 2 and the incinerate damage is either still bugged or nerfed. Before the update I never saw her incinerate tick for less than 1k, but after the update her damage will tick in the 800s-900s almost once or twice a fight. Also, I never see the big incinerate damage like before, 4-5k ticks are long gone.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Voltolos said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuTUOPZHRNw at 11:32 sp2 bleed 734 per tick. 900 with suicides sounds just right

You do not know what you are posting about. If you think that Domino is the same as before you either don't have her or you are trolling.
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    WillieB said:

Voltolos said:

You do not know what you are posting about. If you think that Domino is the same as before you either don't have her or you are trolling.
    Yeah man, worst case scenario is that someone who have domino at low rank or doesn't use her often says that she is ok, works fine, etc. I'm using Domino for some time and I see the difference.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    I have a 5* 4/55 duped and sometimes her incinerate ticks at 400. That ain’t right.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Correction: incinerate ticks are now as low at 150 . What the hell?
  • Hey All,

We're continuing to investigate this. As many of you have said, this is inconsistent at best, and we're not able to reproduce it ourselves. If possible, you'd be able to help us out by giving us some information on where you're seeing this issue.

What Champions are you fighting? What Quest is it? Are there any special nodes on the fight? What other Champions besides Red Hulk are on your team?

This information will help us narrow this down.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

Hey All,

We're continuing to investigate this. As many of you have said, this is inconsistent at best, and we're not able to reproduce it ourselves. If possible, you'd be able to help us out by giving us some information on where you're seeing this issue.

What Champions are you fighting? What Quest is it? Are there any special nodes on the fight? What other Champions besides Red Hulk are on your team?

Champions I’m fighting:
    -WS and Cap Marvel (the non-buffed cap marvel) in RoL.
    - Ronan, vision, Wolverine, Angela in bounty missions
    - taken domino on multiple paths in the Monthly event quest (uncollected)

Champions on team:
    - domino
    - Red hulk
    - massacre
    - Ghost
    - Wasp

I’ve notice one change since the “fix” and that is the incinerate damage matches the heavy attack damage. The heavy attack damage has been reduced since the update, thus the incinerate damage is propionate correct to match the heavy but overall isn’t dealing the amount of damage prior to the update. This leads me to believe her crit rating, crit damage or base attack (or a combination of these abilities) have been reduced.
    @Tasty_Yum_Yums that's very accurate 👍🏼
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Maybe the reason they cant get it right cause its so random and they looking in the wrong spot. What caused all these issues?? The frame rate change? That is why on some devices it works fine and other its way random. Maybe the 1st or 2nd portion of the heavy gets missed cause the game isnt picking up that specific frame and it then doesnt move it over to the incenrate?

I have no clue of programming or frames or whatever and if what i said was even possible, but this all started when the frame rate mess came, so who knows.
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    edited April 2019

Hey All,

When fighting rol ws and captain marvel, I've noticed my critical damage is not performing how it's supposed to be, Ive seen an old video that dated 8 months back titled "winter soldier K.O. in 16 hits" and in the video the critical damage shown is how dominos critical damage should be and what everyone's used to
This discussion has been closed.