**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LGBTQ+ Friendly Alliance - Rainbow Friends

New LGBTQ+ friendly alliance forming. I got tired of the anti-LGBTQ rhetoric in other alliances so I’ve created a new alliance for like minded guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Whatever your orientation- gay, bi, straight, pan- and no matter your gender identity- trans, cis, or enby (non-binary)- you’re welcome here. We will do alliance quests and wars regularly. All we require is that you put forth good effort (read: don’t be a freeloader) and have Line Chat. Message me, Candlefly, on Line for an invite. See ya in the Battlerealm! *mwah*

Comments

• Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Your sexual orientation makes no difference to your game play. But I think this is an awesome idea because an alliance isn't just some people you play with, you become friends and get to know each other. And when you have something in common it's even better. I've been in alliances and they have sent pics of girls with little clothes before, so if it's a group full of LGBT guys (or girls) you'd also get the occasional shirtless Hemsworth pick I guess, that and good friends of course 😂
  • Options
    CandleflyCandlefly Posts: 5
    Crkwest said:

Your sexual orientation makes no difference to your game play. But I think this is an awesome idea because an alliance isn't just some people you play with, you become friends and get to know each other. And when you have something in common it's even better. I've been in alliances and they have sent pics of girls with little clothes before, so if it's a group full of LGBT guys (or girls) you'd also get the occasional shirtless Hemsworth pick I guess, that and good friends of course 😂

Crkwest, you’re right, it shouldn’t matter. But unfortunately, as a trans woman, I’ve been harassed in other alliances. I’m just trying to create a safe space for those like me who really want to play and make friends without hateful comments directed towards them. ❤️
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Is this for real? Im all for equality but its an online game. Not sure where sexual identity comes into it. If you want a properly run alliance go to

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132999/euro-12m-gold2-90m-aq-alliance-recruiting/p1
  • Options
    CandleflyCandlefly Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    Staunton said:

Is this for real? Im all for equality but its an online game. Not sure where sexual identity comes into it.

Yes, it’s for real. People like myself and those of us in this alliance have been targets of hateful comments in other alliances.

Now, quit trying to hijack my post and go make your own.