**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest champ to fight but yet struggle against

2»

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

yellowjacket sp1. impossible for me to evade. always get clipped.

Agree lol, main reason why I'm stuck at 5.2.4, the first enemy is Yellow Jacket
    Better go with Ant-Man route there....
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Hard to name only one lol; Yellowjacket (Sp1), Magneto (sp2), punisher (sp2).
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Agent venom still catches me slipping from time to time
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Variant Magneto. Not Magneto, specifically that Magneto in Variant chapter 1. I have no idea why, but every time I do a practice run on Variant he hands me my behind. I don't have problems with Magneto in general, but I've completely wiped the team on him more than once. The best I've ever done on a practice run is two deaths (I don't spend any potions at all on practice runs: I'm trying to do a Variant without spending anything if I can). I have no idea why that one specific Magneto has my number.

The day I can consistently beat him without dying or taking any significant damage I'll probably be happier than the day I beat the Collector.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    NC although I love his animations
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Unpopular opinion: Rhino, sometimes when I want to intercept I forget his dashes do unstoppable and unblockable :/. Also I struggle a bit to evade Iceman's sp1. I avoid the first two but that last hit gets me everytime.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Mine is classic Spidey he is my kryptonite, once i rage quit the game because of him in aw.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

When I first started playing this yellow jacket, cyclops & Electro’s SP1 were easy to evade without being across the screen now you always seem to get tagged at the end. YP SP2 is very easy to evade and isn’t much different from the first.

As far as easy champ I mess up with often I’d say it’s iceman. I always seem to dominate his fights minus the cold snap and at the end I just get some stupid hits and end up barely winning the fight.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Don't laugh y'all, but both versions of Cyclops always get me with their specials. For whatever reason, I can't get the timing right on dexing the beams. Really sucks in AQ, with those unblockable specials. I end up having to use Stark Spidey, because the AI will auto-evade them, even though I'm so very sick of playing with him.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    War machine... still always try to dexterity that stupid sp1. Also yellow jacket because I always miss the timing on sp1 and sp2
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Cable, i hate cable
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

Cable, i hate cable

I could tag him onto my list as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LoPresti said:

Mordo still gets me every time, but my 6 star Mordo never gets kills in AW :(

The trick is to be further away from him when he launches it. When I'm right next to him I won't even attempt to dodge.
    It is possible when you are close to him but I can't do it successfully enough to try when it matters.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Don't laugh y'all, but both versions of Cyclops always get me with their specials. For whatever reason, I can't get the timing right on dexing the beams. Really sucks in AQ, with those unblockable specials. I end up having to use Stark Spidey, because the AI will auto-evade them, even though I'm so very sick of playing with him.

Back when Cyclops was an AQ mini I dueled him every day until I got it down. It's automatic now. The timing on his SP2 is easier. For the SP1 if you watch him instead of your champ, evade when he brings his hand to his visor.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Punisher. I still get clip from his L1 or L2 because he draw them so quickly.
  • MCOCsucksMCOCsucks Posts: 39
    For those that have issues with Magneto SP2 a trick is to do a double evade as soon as he launches it if your far away.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Name doesn't check out. XD
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    OG Hulk for me, his specials are easy to evade but I don't know man, I simply run out of patience while fighting him and get wrecked.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Rhino's unblockable dash in...I hate it.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Iceman level 2. I hate that stupid icicle.
    I often get caught with Fury heavy attack too. I always seem to forget that there's a delay betwen 2 and 3. Charge in. Get punched.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Dr. Strange wreaks me😢😢🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Sadly War Machine I try to evade his sp1 and fail. I usually just block it but I forgot and dash back anyways lol
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

you need to stay as far away as you can, its hard to evade.