**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me beat act5

Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I need recommendations on how to improve my team to complete act 5. I am currently in act 5.3.1. I can raise two champions at level 4/55 currently. what dou you recommend?

Comments

• Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    Srry for the mess of the photos
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    It is hard to say without knowing more about your strengths and weaknesses, and there's no such thing as two champs that will simply breeze through all of Act 5.3 and 5.4 (for most players, I know some players can just rank up the 4* Corvus and go to town). Particularly in Act 5.3 you will want champs of different classes to have the easiest time there.

Void, Iceman, and Venom are good starts. It would be nice to add tech, skill, and mystic to your 4/55 club, but honestly I'm not sure which 5* champs I would rank up here. The best skill choice is probably Elektra, but she's borderline: she'll help in Act 5, but there are much better out there I would probably wait for. Morningstar is a decent mystic, but I think you want her awakened to really get the most out of her. Tech, some people would say Doc Oc. I'm not really a good Doc Oc driver, so I can't really say. I wouldn't rank him up, but I might be completely wrong there.

If you aren't in a rush, I'd wait for better options honestly. Or at least see how far you can get with what you have first. Plus, I would drive for a single completion of 5.3 and 5.4 first, and see what you get out of those resources. You might have enough to do that already, before going back around for full exploration. In the meantime, better options might appear.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    To go through 5.3 and 5.4, you will need a diverse roster. She Hulk and Morningstar are R4 worthy. R5 your Archangel and Starlord.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    How close are you to a 5/65?
    Looking at the PI of your champs, your masteries might want tweaking too. Try to 5/50 AA, he will help loads
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98

How close are you to a 5/65?

I'm 1 t5B away from it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rank up the Loki, he'll make it easy to take down the final ultron boss. Also, the mordo would be a good choice as well for the resistance paths in 5.4
    PraiseKek said:

Rank up the Loki, he'll make it easy to take down the final ultron boss. Also, the mordo would be a good choice as well for the resistance paths in 5.4

I don't think he'll need Loki for ultron. He has 5/50 medusa. Should be more than enough
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Honestly, you have everything you need in terms of your roster. You just need to practice a bit more. Plan your paths.

I’d 5/50 Corvus and 4/55 Domino.

AA is a solid consideration as well. Rulk too if you take up Domino.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104

Honestly, you have everything you need in terms of your roster. You just need to practice a bit more. Plan your paths.

I’d 5/50 Corvus and 4/55 Domino.

AA is a solid consideration as well. Rulk too if you take up Domino.

Agreed