**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #2: Mystery in the Microrealm

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Looks like there are 2 5* crystals. Most likely just a typo in announcement.

Jinx! Haha...but yeah, guessing the same, a typo, and very happy to see it remains at 2 instead of 1
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    2 things: defenders seems extremely defensive, but there is no node for it.
    and i don't think "Runaway Express" works properly, i didn't get the unblockable for my 11th hit.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    This looks a lot easier than V1. Probably just because of the lack of roster restriction.
    benshb said:

and i don't think "Runaway Express" works properly, i didn't get the unblockable for my 11th hit.

Yeah, baiting specials is harder, and they're holding block a lot more often. Bet there won't be any "Invade" nodes tho lol
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    I really wish Variant used the same champs as Classic. It feels slimy cheap to use champs like Hyperion, Void, Havok, etc. instead of the real 2015 champs.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Not getting the unblockable pop up when using XL champs. @Kabam Miike . Are we meant to see it pop up or not ?
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    So level 45 is required for variant and not 40 as all of the game notes and in game message state?

• Daphboy said:

None of Venoms buffs or debuffs are triggering twice as stated in his XL buff description. Memory buffs are one at a time and furies only proc 1 for each buff when using special 2. Seems he should proc up to 14 furies since the limitation is on his genetic memory and not the furies gained in his special. Also only placing 1 bleed at a time when it states it should place double debuffs in the notes

Which fight did you see this on?
  • Daphboy said:

Heavy machinery buff is not working for modok either.... are any of the xl buffs working for anyone???

Which fight did you see this on?
    Daphboy said:

Heavy machinery buff is not working for modok either.... are any of the xl buffs working for anyone???

Smash works with Rhulk, just destroying 1.3 with him right now.
    benshb said:

It works, but it's on the 10th hit, not 11th, and there's no "UNBLOCKABLE" call out. I just went to hit into block against Gamora on my 50th hit and it definitely broke her block.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Daphboy said:

I just tested regular hulk, modok, venom, juggernaut, and dormammu without a single unique interaction activating for any of them.

Are you on the specific quest where they get these buffs? Those buffs aren't for all quests if it's not in the global nodes it does not apply to that quest
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    From the looks of it (only saw it on a stream, since I'm unable to update), the Heavy Machinery node description is wrong. It should be "armor and force shield effects" instead of "armor and force field buffs"
    Daphboy said:

Rofl, yes, I am playing variant difficulty in the micro realm.

If that's a reply to me I'm not asking if your doing variant or not I'm asking which quest in variant as they do not apply to all quests within variant
    Daphboy said:

Just tried venom on heimdal and sabretooth as well with same results. Single bleed, single armor break, 1 memory buff at a time, and no dublicate furies on sp2. Nothing appears to be working @Kabam Miike

So your doing the first quest? None of those buffs apply in the first quest.
    The first quest any of them appear is 1.3 as was clearly stated in the announcement
  • Daphboy said:

Just tried venom on heimdal and sabretooth as well with same results. Single bleed, single armor break, 1 memory buff at a time, and no dublicate furies on sp2. Nothing appears to be working @Kabam Miike

@TwmR is correct. Those Champion specific Buffs are only in certain Quests, and those don't start until Quest 3 of Chapter 1.

Daphboy said:

@TwmR is correct. Those Champion specific Buffs are only in certain Quests, and those don't start until Quest 3 of Chapter 1.
    I take back my ****, Variant 2 is much more manageable. Give my kudos to the devs, this is what I expected Variant to be, fun, rewarding if you have the right champs, challenging but very doable even if you don't. Really enjoying it so far.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    It’s actually very easy lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

It’s actually very easy lol

Seems easier to me as well except I dont have any xl ranked up lol is that node in every quest for all of variant?
    Yup it is.

😂😂 I have R4 Venom, 6* Gulk Rulk and Sentinel. Just plowing through it.