**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Call out to the Mods

Any chance of a planned Q and A session with one or more of you? Questions sent in advance so no Mod-bashing

Would be fun and very popular imho

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Not to dis on the mods but what interesting things would they have to answer? Maybe you meant developers.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Not to dis on the mods but what interesting things would they have to answer? Maybe you meant developers.

Agreed. The mods have no clue about the game. Its a interesting idea if done correctly though.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    If we all ask in this thread I am sure we can get one or two to agree to this, would be fun!
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    This is probably the dumbest thing I have heard this morning. You really think kabam who has never done this ever in 3-4 years would do it now? lol

Sorry special one, but just coz its never been done doesnt mean it cant be done. Or maybe no-one has even asked before?

With that attitude im certain you have a great life

lol
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    I remember after the 12.0 disaster, they got a developer to come on the forum to answer a few asked questions and to explain a little bit about their vision moving forward.

I thought this was going to happen often but I think it was just the once.

Now maybe if managed correctly, to get a developer on at least once a month to answer questions about up coming content, things they've struggled with etc. would help ease alot of the complaints that come up alot on this forum.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    I like Grufty's idea instead of plain Q&A because I can foresee plain Q&A questions would be

1. How come Crystal rate is so low?
    2. How come it shows so many 4* in animation but I only got 2*.
    3. How come I only get champions I do not like?
    4. How come I got banned?
    5. How come the game has so many bugs?

#5 is really tough to answer. I am a programmer myself and I hate bugs but sometimes due to maybe careless but sometimes, unforeseen circumstances, (such as combination of button pushing).

If monthly is not possible, maybe at least do it quarterly.