**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

22M - MARVEL KNIGHTS - PLATINUM 3 - RECRUITING FOR SEASON 9 - AQ FOCUS

Active global alliance with one slot available
Prestige >8200
Europe/USA timezone preferred

We are looking for people who will fit well with our community. We have great banter, friendship and knowledge sharing chat on the LINE app.

AQ is now running Map 76666 65665 55555 Ranked ~320 Last week, pushing for top 250 now
Prestige >14000 on Day 5!
Average score currently close to 225M

AW running maximum times a week during the season for the rewards in tier 3 and 4, ranked Platinum 3 in Season 4,6,7 and 8. AQ is now the priority due to more T2a

Skilled players - We want people who are keen to complete all the new content in the game and enjoy the new challenges the game throws at us. You should be able to clear your lanes in AQ and AW with no issues and use items and communicate as required. We’re also looking for AW mini and boss killers who can one shot them for full attack bonus to win us wars.

Solid roster - ideally you will have 500k rating with multiple R5 5 stars and R1 and R2 6 stars, with a minimum of three R5 5 Stars. Many in our alliance have 4 x R5 5 stars and are working towards becoming legends and running LOL.

We want you to be able to stick to AW and AQ assignments without the need for prompting or regular reminders - we have kicked people who have needed a lot of hand holding.

We rank 1-5% or 6-20% weekly in SA for great rewards.

3 day Events - we make all the milestones regularly for the alphas and 4/5 star shards except some arena events

Donations - currently set to meet the cost of AQ, what we make in AQ rewards covers donations

LINE app - we have many chat rooms for different purposes, for example one per battle group and a main chat room

If you are looking for a solid and continually growing alliance this is the place to be as the game continues to evolve

Message me in game as a starting point to discuss the next steps : IGID FBZP, Europe/USA timezones preferred due to our start times for AQ/AW

Comments

• SlickSlick Posts: 137
    One slot still available
    IGN; FBZP
    Just cleared my friends list
    Still looking for the right summoner
    We’re looking for a Summoner available to run one day Map 7, then 6,6,6,6
    Still looking for a Map 7 and Map 6 player
    Contact me IG: FBZP
    Space free after AQ rewards are in today
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Just sent a friend request
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Cap planet. I have some map 7 experience and tier 2 exp
  • Fahad_khnFahad_khn Posts: 21
    Take him. And he will leave you without informing in between aq aw. His previous ally warned us about him but we still have him a chance. And now if you also want to give him one then you won't be disappointed. He will leave you by posting a sticker.
    Still looking for one slot
    Map 7 and Map 6 experience
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Hi mate, I'd be happy to join you guys. My in game name is eMaRe. Same on Line. Let me know if you're interested.
    We have one slot available for someone who can run 67766. IGN: FBZP
    Still looking for a summoner who can run 67766 with prestige +8500
    In game name: FBZP