**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I the only one who is finding UC Hela very tough to go through

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I mean the mechanics on this boss are so BS . Rage and unstoppable every few seconds and then she gains fury on heavy or sp1 too.

On top of this her soul charges don't go down . It's a mad play and I am unable to clear even with so many r4 champs .

Help with the counters guys . [removed by Moderator]

Help is appreciated .(very frustrated )
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    This fight is actually easier if you make it longer. Make it last 50+ hits.

The trick is to bring under-powered champs and/or champs that have strong DOT effects (bleed, poison, etc). Rage isn't an issue if your champ cannot do more than 2.5% damage. Instead of using R4 champs, try R3 champs with larger health pools. Her Unstoppable is still easy to evade, as is her special attacks.

The first time I attempted it I brought my 5/65 Blade and got my backside handed to me. She was Unstoppable almost the whole time because one hit would trigger Rage. Tried it again with a 5/50 champ and walked through it.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I usually use a 5/50 AA for Rage nodes following Dexman1349 advice. I might've used a r3 Rulk or Masacre for Hela though as I didn't plan ahead for her.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I just kept an eye on the Timer and waited the Unstoppable out. Mephisto is useful too. Not necessarily for the Unstoppable, just the Fight in general.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    AA was useful for me. Spam the heavy when unstoppable is off. Blade kept triggering her rage fury and getting me in trouble.
  • Shadow_PhoneixShadow_Phoneix Posts: 17
    Just bring a low DPS champ and the fight would be a breeze. Void and Rulk did the work for me.
    Ruk was 3/45 and void 5/50.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just used whoever and hit her when the unstoppable timer went down.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I just used whoever and hit her when the unstoppable timer went down.

Yep. Just takes some watching and waiting.
  • Miss_KittinMiss_Kittin Posts: 12
    edited April 2019
    You can also use the Hood. No fury = no Unstoppable.
    There's only at the beginning of the fight, you just have to let the 1st one. And then she's easy.
  • XulanderXulander Posts: 13
    I went in with a team of 5/50 and didnt even bother to read the node. She went unstoppable maybe 3 times during the entire fight which I just waited out. Didnt even know there was a Rage node. Soloed her everytime with 4 star Domino, used SP2 and hoped for Critical Bleeds.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    soul barb works on her