Science Adaptoid Variant

2»

Comments

• X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 1,162 ★★★
    belli300 said:

Kinda perplexes me that venom doesn’t work when the signature ability is literally spider sense

SPIDERVERSE characters do not evade
    No one evades when they are under 18% health
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 680
    ..... all true strike type champions is your answer
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 113
    so i evade twice and then i dex and charge the heavy, i get you now thanks man
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 79
    I'm too lazy to check but as long as he isn't debuff immune, Icemans coldsnap prevents evades.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 680

I'm too lazy to check but as long as he isn't debuff immune, Icemans coldsnap prevents evades.

Immune too all debuffs means iceman won’t work. You need an true strike champs like Karnak, killmonger, heimdall and soon

• Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,854 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Immune too all debuffs means iceman won’t work. You need an true strike champs like Karnak, killmonger, heimdall and soon

Hes not immune to all debuffs tho just stun
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 203

Iceman will take glance damage during the fight as he's only medium though.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 359 ★★
    How do you guys heavy counter? I bait his heavy, dash out when he charges it, charge mine, but I'm out of range. With Venom, Domino, Rulk, everyone is put of range. It's annoying as fudge.