**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A villain greater than Thanos?!

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
So it is rumored that in endgame, the true villain isn't Thanos, but someone greater, much more stronger and I was wondering who you guys think it is... Personally, I'm thinking it's someone like the beyonder or Adam Warlock...
Edit: note for Adam Warlock option... I meant soul gem

A villain greater than Thanos?! 74 votes

Adam Warlock (with mind gem)
17%
Vdh2008JestressReeseSmith14OnmixHammerbro_64XXGhost_RiderXXEvangelionlovrStarKillerVIITorah13B_Dizzle_01Mr_ETOAST_MAILSlimeball 13 votes
Maestro (hulk becoming the maestro)
25%
humzah217Disbanded_pensTerraNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMrTicTac19992008Harbinger195ThesurvivlistVoltolosBowTieJohnAdiMukh555Cosmicspiderman777ZipioUltimatesaber32PIZZATIMEThe_WatcherEtherionGodLordGenesisFreeToPlay_21EarthElite 19 votes
Hela (returning)
10%
Ram_SarkaradqqedfyvrDarkrider05ShaheerFIazDuke_SilverClatoniusDead1LostReplica23 8 votes
The Beyonder
18%
Stara99NanoDroidSpiderCoolsSandeepSJosegee2321Rafikiishadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWozzy101Thanos_CarRiderofHellStarbuster234Ctleath_013N0R35T 14 votes
The High Evolutionary
2%
KALIZOÆgon0710 2 votes
Other (please specify)
24%
JaffacakedTheVyrusNEO_mr_AndersonDeacon03TimrosLeoGnarleyardorcm2017DiablosUltimateMarvel2289Colonaut123ClydaniaHdrvZombieZeddX_Factor_AgentTommy_AlexisEtjamaChengueSpider_bro_0459 18 votes

Comments

• LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Other (please specify)
    Hulk wont fight Thanos, he is scared of him. Directors said Adfam warlock wont be in end game. they dont want to re tell a story they want to surprise veiwers. read up on the press surrounding endgame.. even thou we saw the gold coffin at the end of Guardians 2 he wont be appearing in endgame
  • HdrvHdrv Posts: 61
    Other (please specify)
    The celestials.....they are the original stone bearers( starlords father is one of them)
    There are 2 brothers who just have a head floating in space....they are the strongest in mcu
  • HdrvHdrv Posts: 61
    Other (please specify)
    U can search for them on utube or something
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Galactus
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    It will be Korg
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Lol Beyonder can destroy universes with a snap without the gauntlet or anything. Why is he even an option? He's too powerful for the MCU and will never show up.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Lol Beyonder can destroy universes with a snap without the gauntlet or anything. Why is he even an option? He's too powerful for the MCU and will never show up.

To be fair a lot of the OP characters in Marvel Comics have been nerfed for the MCU. MCU Thor can't throw the core of a neutron star, but Thor in the comics has. And to give perspective, one teaspoon size of a neutron star is about 6 million tons. So yeah. Characters in the MCU are far, far weaker than their comic book counter parts.
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    ItsDamien said:

To be fair a lot of the OP characters in Marvel Comics have been nerfed for the MCU. MCU Thor can't throw the core of a neutron star, but Thor in the comics has. And to give perspective, one teaspoon size of a neutron star is about 6 million tons. So yeah. Characters in the MCU are far, far weaker than their comic book counter parts.
    You can nerf the beyonder and he is still too powerful. He is above the living tribunal, that is not a fight anyone can win.
    Jestress said:

Credits of the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie would tell you that Adam Warlock is definitely in the MCU. Very possible.

He will appear in Guardians 3 and not sooner.

Galactus

Yeah right... Disney acquired Fox not too long ago. You will maybe see a post credit scene with an x men or something.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

You can nerf the beyonder and he is still too powerful. He is above the living tribunal, that is not a fight anyone can win.
    Jestress said:

Credits of the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie would tell you that Adam Warlock is definitely in the MCU. Very possible.

He will appear in Guardians 3 and not sooner.

Galactus

Yeah right... Disney acquired Fox not too long ago. You will maybe see a post credit scene with an x men or something.
    The Beyonder was still defeated in Secret Wars II though.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    I would have said, Annihilus, but, since he's been introduced in MCOC, I have my doubt.
    But, we never know. And, with him, Nova (Rich Rider).
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37

I would have said, Annihilus, but, since he's been introduced in MCOC, I have my doubt.
    But, we never know. And, with him, Nova (Rich Rider).

That be awesome if there was actually Annhilus in the MCU.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Other (please specify)
    Kang for the movies. I think them messing with time will lead into his introduction...or galactus.

For the next iteration of the game, dr. Doom.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Timros said:

Kang for the movies. I think them messing with time will lead into his introduction...or galactus.

For the next iteration of the game, dr. Doom.

I agree. Kang would make the most sense as the Avengers are going to do a lot of time travel meddling. Kang will definitely be interested in that.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Other (please specify)
    Thanos' potty training to stop ant-man
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Other (please specify)
    Personally I believe its kang, buuuut, would love it if it was grandmaster. More Jeff goldblum!!!
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Other (please specify)
    How about Immortus. Another time traveling version of Nate Richards that controls Chronopolis.

Kang is more obvious, but this is an easy curve ball for the MCU
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other (please specify)
    Eternity has been teased throughout the MCU several times so far and a lot of things have hinted at his coming. Only reason I can see for not doing him at all is because he's too OP.
    Other (please specify)
    But I think it'll be Kang.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Galactus. Stan lee himself stated Galatus to be the most powerful character in the marvel universe
    Other (please specify)
    belli300 said:

Galactus. Stan lee himself stated Galatus to be the most powerful character in the marvel universe

Lol, no he did not.
    Other (please specify)
    Thanos also defeated single-handedly.
    edited April 2019
    Other (please specify)
    The most powerful character in Marvel is The-One-Above-All. He represents Stan Lee himself. If we're taking cosmic entities out of the picture, then the most powerful Marvel character is Franklin Richards.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

The most powerful character in the MCU is The-One-Above-All. He represents Stan Lee himself. If we're taking cosmic entities out of the picture, then the most powerful MCU character is Franklin Richards.

Not quite considering Franklin Richard's isnt in the MCU just yet but I expect them to be pretty darn soon lol.
    edited April 2019
    Other (please specify)
    Buttehrs said:

Etjama said:

The most powerful character in the MCU is The-One-Above-All. He represents Stan Lee himself. If we're taking cosmic entities out of the picture, then the most powerful MCU character is Franklin Richards.

Not quite considering Franklin Richard's isnt in the MCU just yet but I expect them to be pretty darn soon lol.
    Lol, yeah. Been saying "MCU" so much lately with Endgame that it's kinda stuck there. I'ma edit that.