**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite MCU Movie Scenes

Comments

• Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Dance off bro! You and me!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Logan | Forest Massacre | HD - YouTube
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvlk_OLoLT0

Best scene ever

That was amazing. That Movie was so dark.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    The whole MCU is amazing I enjoy every scene from Iron Man 1 to Captain Marvel. I'm super excited for Endgame I know I'm gonna love that too.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Cap and Winter Soldier versus Iron Man in Civil War.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

The whole MCU is amazing I enjoy every scene from Iron Man 1 to Captain Marvel. I'm super excited for Endgame I know I'm gonna love that too.

My favorite line actually comes from a stinger; probably the best mid-credits scene of any of the MCU movies, as it is the perfect epilogue to Civil War and the perfect baton-passing prologue to Black Panther:

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

WHY IS GAMORA

I laugh at this every single time I watch the movie. It was golden.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Digressing a bit

The weapon that korg offered to Thor to enter the arena, sure does look like Proximas staff.

Is it or no?
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited April 2019

This fight scene is Phenominal!! No powers just straight up combat!

Alpha Scorpion

And the revelation that Bucky is the Winter Soldier, sets Steve Rogers on an entirely different course for the rest of his tenure in the MCU. One of the most important scenes in the entire series.
    Definitely, pivotal moment in the MCU and such an incredible film and fight! you can feel the tension throughout and can genuinely believe Bucky is trying to kill Steve!

Alpha Scorpion

This fight scene is Phenominal!! No powers just straight up combat!

Alpha Scorpion

And the revelation that Bucky is the Winter Soldier, sets Steve Rogers on an entirely different course for the rest of his tenure in the MCU. One of the most important scenes in the entire series.
    Definitely, pivotal moment in the MCU and such an incredible film and fight! you can feel the tension throughout and can genuinely believe Bucky is trying to kill Steve!
    Have to say, that was a great plot.
    KattohS said:

Digressing a bit

The weapon that korg offered to Thor to enter the arena, sure does look like Proximas staff.

Is it or no?

Not sure. Could be an Easter Egg, could be just similar.
  • So nobody is gonna mention the airport fight in civil war!?!? After that, thor arriving in wakanda in infinity war. Winter soldier bridge fight, and hulk "I'm always angry!". Honorable mention to black widow introduction in iron man 2, yellow jacket vs antman, and dr. Strange vs thanos.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

ultrons speech in aou, thor wakanda entrance, all of winter soldier

Basically all of this, plus the DS/IMIW versus Thanos in Infinity War

So nobody is gonna mention the airport fight in civil war!?!? After that, thor arriving in wakanda in infinity war. Winter soldier bridge fight, and hulk "I'm always angry!". Honorable mention to black widow introduction in iron man 2, yellow jacket vs antman, and dr. Strange vs thanos.

Strange and Thanos was awesome.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    So many.

Most involving Cap, probably the best developed character in the entire MCU.

Cap and Bucky beating on Iron man probably takes the win right now.
    In my original comment, I used X-Men, but stated MCU in the Title. Someone just pointed out that they're not a part of MCU. I guess I just put them all in the same category. Lol. Thanks for not calling me on that, guys. :)
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    I wanted iron man to win that fight so badly
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    In GOTG2 when yondu and rocket are escaping from prison and yondu's arrow is just slicing through everyone while leaving a lighty trail (almost like a comet), that scene is beautiful!!

In GOTG2 when yondu and rocket are escaping from prison and yondu's arrow is just slicing through everyone while leaving a lighty trail (almost like a comet), that scene is beautiful!!

Good one!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

In my original comment, I used X-Men, but stated MCU in the Title. Someone just pointed out that they're not a part of MCU. I guess I just put them all in the same category. Lol. Thanks for not calling me on that, guys. :)

Well technically you can now. Thank you disney lol ;)
    Buttehrs said:

Well technically you can now. Thank you disney lol ;)
    Well, I just consider it all the same umbrella. Lol. Incidentally, the first X-Men Movie is almost 20 years old. :open_mouth:
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Iron Man 2 final battle with Stark and Rhodey fighting the hammer drones is highly underrated