**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FEMFORCE! A women's only alliance!

Femforce is first and foremost a social club! We are not hardcore militants! We are gamer moms, young women, and professionals who come together to chat, play, and help each other! Experienced or new, makes no difference! We do aq weekly and we're undefeated last war season! Line app preferred but not necessary. Come join a laid back alliance with no drama! Sister summoners unite!

Comments

• BrazenessBrazeness Posts: 7
    This alliance has completely changed the game for me.
    Our comradery and leadership make us a great alliance to learn and grow with!
    And it's ridiculously fun, as games should be!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I get it, 100%. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

We agreed unanimously that we would allow transgender men who identify as women, but on a case by case basis, as it's pretty easy to troll your way into it. If you are genuinely interested, contact an officer of femforce and lets talk.

That is awesome!!!! Can I join please?
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    Thank you for cleaning this thread up Dijon.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Though I am a guy I fully support your idea and initiative,good luck girls
  • BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    Not want to join, i am a female and never had any problems with playing with men and I am the only one in my alliance.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    i see nothing wrong with it myself. But I also find it funny just like I found no ma’am hilarious.
    we have a system and all new recruits are vetted before becoming official members. we didnt used to have to do things like that but then the men of this game started to do things that made us have to protect ourselves.

I really dont understand the men that comment here. at all.
    we dont have an agenda.
    we arent fighting the patriarchy.
    we arent a bunch of militant feminists.
    we dont discuss politics.
    were just some chicks who want to hang out and have girl talk.

why does that make so many of you men feel threatened?

i dont know whats worse, the sexist comments that keep getting left here and deleted, or the fact that there are so many men here who get a kick out of bulling women.
    and for the record, we also have our own VIP global chat line group, and its FULL of men that we thought were pretty cool from global. were in there hanging out all day. its kinda the best. instead of asking us a thousand stupid questions or leaving sexists comments, why not try to get to know us and find out for yourself that femforce is packed full of quality people.
    thank you @May_The_Way
  • DjpkDjpk Posts: 174
    Brilliant idea!

How exactly do you know all your members are female? i’m not for this idea of dividing genders, which is basically sexism, but I just want to ask if you actually know that all your members are female. It’s the same with adult alliances, they don’t really know if their members aren’t actually adults.

We talk to our recruits, get to know them. And then add them to the group. Then we work to get to know them before adding them to our official Line chat etc.
    Also, you'd be amazed at how easy it is to recognize gendered language and speech patterns, if you're paying enough attention. Having insightful folx on our mod team helps, ad we have multiple people looking at and engaging with each of our candidates.
    edited April 2019
    More importantly than "how do you know" is "why do they try?"
    Why do a bunch of males try so hard to infiltrate a group for girls?

Would they make such herculean efforts to infiltrate a mom's book club? Because our group is little more than that - but with a mobile game at the centre, rather than some dry literature.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Brazeness said:

Also, you'd be amazed at how easy it is to recognize gendered language and speech patterns, if you're paying enough attention.

Mannerism is easy to fake, especially through chat. Short video introduction would do the job better

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

How exactly do you know all your members are female? i’m not for this idea of dividing genders, which is basically sexism, but I just want to ask if you actually know that all your members are female. It’s the same with adult alliances, they don’t really know if their members aren’t actually adults.

LMAO! How is a bunch of girls/women wanting to play a game together sexism? You the kind of guy who gets offended about "girls night out" as well? "Why wasn't I invited to the slumber party?" LOL....it's kind of silly. Both genders occasionally like to do plenty without the other.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Good luck!
    edited April 2019
    Video world be great, but many of the members in our group have been shamelessly harassed for photo's etc by folx online. So while I certainly agree this would be helpful, it is problematic in practice.
  • Femforce is an amazing alliance even though i was kicked out i still respect every single member of the alliance and consider all of them my friend i highly recommend anyone to join this alliance u won’t i don’t regret it one bit i also respect the reason i was kicked too i tt wasn’t for no reason there was legitment reason and if any femforce members r reading this i mean every single word of this post this is how i truly feel
  • Wond3rLadWond3rLad Posts: 12
    Is this alliance still on? My wife just started playing and is learning the ropes. She's looking for a fun and supportive alliance that wont chastise her for taking a day off here or there.
  • What rank are you in war and what quest maps do you play?