**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is the Unstoppable of the Annihilator the same as that of the Thing? Cap IW interactions.

Only a doubt, the same as happens with the thing, happens to the annihilator? It seems that Cap IW does not remove the unstoppable either.

Comments

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    The Things unstoppable was from a node, if i recall, annihilus’ unstoppable is an ability buff (not passive). CAIW should nullify it, but I wouldn’t bet on it knowing kabam.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited April 2019
    Lrrrr said:

The Things unstoppable was from a node, if i recall, annihilus’ unstoppable is an ability buff (not passive). CAIW should nullify it, but I wouldn’t bet on it knowing kabam.

Well, when the annihilator went to give a heavy blow I evade and he became unstoppable, the counter attack of the CAIW did not remove, with that I was beaten rsrsrs
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rsrsrs?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Hamin said:

Rsrsrs?

I think that roughly means beaten to Oblivion
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    AndTav said:

Lrrrr said:

Well, when the annihilator went to give a heavy blow I evade and he became unstoppable, the counter attack of the CAIW did not remove, with that I was beaten rsrsrs
    Did you have any kinetic charges? He needs to have at least one to be able to nullify unstoppable buffs. Also, was that the first time in the fight that you nullified one of his unstoppable buffs? In master and uncollected difficulty(not sure if heroic has it yet), he has a node that reduces the chance for nullify/stagger/fate seal to work by 10% each time it’s used.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Rsrsrs?

RORZORZ.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    KattohS said:

Just tell yourself that any unstoppable that comes up now can’t be stopped by CAIW and save yourself being Combo to death.

The thing is that CAIW actually does nullify Annihilus’ unstoppable, but it does depend on the kinetic charges and the node.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

Just tell yourself that any unstoppable that comes up now can’t be stopped by CAIW and save yourself being Combo to death.

The thing is that CAIW actually does nullify Annihilus’ unstoppable, but it does depend on the kinetic charges and the node.
    I have CAIW and I was unable to nullify it in master.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

I have CapIW and was able to nullify in uncollected
    KattohS said:

Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

I was also doing the master.
    Kenny292 said:

AndTav said:

Lrrrr said:

Did you have any kinetic charges? He needs to have at least one to be able to nullify unstoppable buffs. Also, was that the first time in the fight that you nullified one of his unstoppable buffs? In master and uncollected difficulty(not sure if heroic has it yet), he has a node that reduces the chance for nullify/stagger/fate seal to work by 10% each time it’s used.
    yes man, I have CaIW for a long time, I know how it works. The question should be the knot then. But no mod was manifested.

KattohS said:

Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

Here’s a 🎁 for your achievement.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Annihilus' node lowers the chance to nullify buffs, which affects CapIW too, since he nullifies the buff
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

KattohS said:

Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

Just saying I could do it, so op doesn’t assume from your post that it’s not possible.
    no need to be an ass 😂

KattohS said:

KattohS said:

Kenny292 said:

KattohS said:

Just saying I could do it, so op doesn’t assume from your post that it’s not possible.
    no need to be an ass 😂
    It’s all good bro. 😁

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    In my experience I’ve been able to nullify the unstoppable buff but I didn’t hit him.
    What I mean is although the buff disappeared he comboed me as If he was still unstoppable.

When you nullify juggs buff for example you hit him and can continue your combo.

The reason behind you not being able to nullify thing’s unstoppable is because he’s immune to nullify.