**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I’m terrible at fighting 5.4.6 Ultron

I am done exploring all chapters of 5.4 except for the last one with Ultron

I have used

4* R5 Medusa
4* R5 Blade with GR synergy
4* R4 Loki

They’re great, but I spend more than 2000 units to get ultron to barely 50%.

Are there any other champions that do well against ultron that I’m missing out?

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I heard Symbiote Suprême... but the friend in my alliance as a 5* 5/5 duped version... he nullifies regen
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Cap IW... reverse healing?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Medusa big armor shatter disables all his abilities
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    If its his evades that get you, I recommend sticking to light attacks, because if you see autoevade during light attack, you still have enough time to dash back (medium animation has more frames, so it will get punished)
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    His evade happens every 7 seconds without fail, try to count it in your head I generally do one combo and a special if I have one then I assume the next attack he'll evade, so I do 1 attack, let him dodge it and block, then either bait the heavy or intercept and then do another combo... Then expect an evade again, rinse and repeat... Once you get them armor shattered then he'll be a cakewalk in comparison! I beat him in one go with a 4/55 Hela of all people 😅 give it a go!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    I agree with getting one 5 hit combo then wait for one light attack to trigger the evade. With Medusa, do that to get to the SP1 to shatter armor and it’s much easier.

• Options
    LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    I practiced dueling until I consistently get the armor break with SP1 with Medusa. As others said, once his armor shatter is on, he becomes much easier to beat. Just keep attacking to retrigger it again at the SP3.