**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SW

Is scarlet witch even worth r5 even more?

SW 67 votes

Yes ( and why)?
94%
GamerLeNoirFaineantGarryDKSwe_wolfisTimone147Darkstar4387CrkwestHort4buffajrTendersquadDrenlinphillgreenDrake2078TerraRikuremaLibralonixSixshot1SoulreaverasMrTicTac19992008Carme1974 63 votes
No(and why)?
5%
Foxhero007cx23433OnesuavebroEtjama 4 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    Because she's an RNG GOD
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    I’ve got the mystic gems waiting in my inventory to rank 5 and awaken her on the spot.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Need high sig but heck yeah. Against enemies with lots of buffs she is one of the best. Her sp2 will hit upwards of 25k at times.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    Of course. Why wouldn’t she be?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    There is no 5* scarlet witch available, so a r5 4* SW will be the strongest version of her available for a very long time, so its worth the investment.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Yes ( and why)?
    If awakened the 4* SW is more amazing than Spider-Man
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    I think so. Mine has been very useful with her ability to nullify buffs when she crits. I use it against a lot of regen, power gain, armor up champs. And she can also proc her own buffs like power steal, power block, regen, cruelty, furies, heal block, and maybe more but I can't remember.

She's still one of the best 4*s I think.
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    No(and why)?
    Just got my first 4* version of her 2 days ago been playing for 3 years so couldn’t tell ya :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    She is arguably the best 4* champ. Whether or not you subscribe to that she is a top 4* and not available as a 5*. Sad that you didn't get to play her at her OP best but if you are going to rank a 4* rank SW.