**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First R5 5 Star

Which champion to R5?

First R5 5 Star 60 votes

Domino(Dupe)
55%
BadroseMr_PlatypusHort4allinashesTJ82Sai_7abhi7215Sixshot1WrathfulRavenCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverWorknprogressEvangelionlovrStagedear85cx23433XxLoganTDCxXKobster84B_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieDEYS 33 votes
Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
35%
Foxhero007OMC_PintoGreifmaster911Icecold2099PeterQuillIncitatus666Wabobashadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixDjinTheSpicyKnightGamecodeOneOnly_AlonerStevieManWonderMbizzXxxdaniel3344Starbuster234Will43Chris_118LordGenesis 21 votes
Quake(Dupe)
10%
MegaVoltsTheVyrusTimrosRockypantherxQacobEviscerator 6 votes

Comments

• SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    Domino(Dupe)
    Other options have failed. I have Aegon (Dupe), Stark(unduped) and Gwenpool(unduped).
  • SvaenSvaen Posts: 55
    Domino(Dupe)
    How can I delete this poll? I cant edit 😁
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    Rank up Aegon. For future content he will prob be the best(My opinion)
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    I have a 5/65 Domino and 5/65 beardo. Both are great champs, but I would definitely put a preference on domino. I also just recently ranked up a 4* Aegon (max sig level) and he is absolutely insane after just a few matches.

As much as I love domino, I would go with duped aegon over domino.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake(Dupe)
    If you can play Quake she’ll get you through 90% of the game and is only gaining value. Your options are amazing as well so I wouldn’t blame you for going for them but I think Quake would benefit the most from being rank 5
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    First I said CAIW, but Ægon and domino are also very good options!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Didn't see the Aegon til the last minute.
    Do Aegon
    Be careful next time you make a post
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Captan Amerika IW(Dupe)
    Yes to Aegon.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Domino if you have Rulk/Masacre. Otherwise I'd say CAIW. I took Ægon up to r4 and I'm honestly not as impressed as I expected.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Domino(Dupe)
    Aegon probably. He needs it more than Domino, and they'll both get you through an absurd amount of content.