**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do NOT Update to 14.1.0 [Under Investigation]

Comments

• The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Yeah I thought I was just having a really sucky game play day. iPhone 6 and I have the no block and the no evade after combos. Just keep getting smacked thinking "i thought I was blocking that?" or "why didn't it evade like normal?".
    Good to know it is just a bug to work out. Kabam will get it fixed.
    Coding is not as easy as....sudo "make it work good" ENTER.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Glad I waited to update. I almost did it when it came out and figure that would be a bad idea with kabams update track record.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever and honestly am not sure what you guys are talking about. :/
  • DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I took this to the team and they're looking at it right now. We'll update you as soon as possible. Thanks for all the extra info and the repro video!

Any more updates on that?
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    Hey guys. Can you let me know a few specific characters you've seen this with, even if it's affecting every character? Thanks.

I noticed this when playing with nightcrawler @Kabam Wolf
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    AI seems to be higher now.. im on act 5.1.6 with 2 passes left. Before the update i was able to do a full pass with atleast one champ alive by the time i got to the boss. Now they are intercepting me after they use specials and after parries. I lose a champ within the 1st 2 fights. So tired of the inconsistances of this game.
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    edited August 2017
    i freaking thought i was playing like **** today in AW... can't parry properly, can't evade properly.. feeling bad for letting my alliance down and so it was another glitch as always. it's okay kabam, take your time.. we players will just get used to it as always.. it has always been this way since 12.0 ..
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    @kabam
    Hey guys. Can you let me know a few specific characters you've seen this with, even if it's affecting every character? Thanks.

It happens always with Nightcrawler (even with the version 13.0)
  • DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8

Bc sl gr ultron classic many other I just fired it on these
    Sw doesn't seem to be affected and magik only slightly ( there is still a delay but there is enough time to dash abck )
  • rayhchrayhch Posts: 9
    a number of champions i used, WWII capt was the most obvious
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Thanks for all the extra information. We were able to reproduce this, so the team is working on it as we speak.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I am Android and not only is the parry timing off, or it decides to not work half of the time.....when the match starts, 40% of the time my champs dashes backward and stands there doing nothing. That's me trying to block or Parry. Instead of blocking, my champs dashes and becomes unresponsive. I have to remove my finger and tap a few times to re activate the champ. Not to.mention alot of unresponsive taps and swiped trying to dash, intercept, and block/parry. Went in to test a new champ as I always do against WS in RoL and it was absolutely unbearable. Like the game was on auto fight or something
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Thanks for all the extra information. We were able to reproduce this, so the team is working on it as we speak.

Wolf, can you speak to taking the game down the push these fixes or does the issue still remain and will need an update to fix?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Please make sure your team knows that this is NOT only for iOS. It is happening for android users as well.

I uninstalled that update and reinstalled 14.0. I refuse to play a version of this game that is so needlessly broken. If I get the "you must update the game in order to play" prompt before your fix is rolled out, I will quietly retire.

The love of the community surrounding mcoc is honestly all that has kept me from uninstalling and walking away after your 12.0 calamity.. You have done nothing to renew my love of the game since then.
  • Shawn8181Shawn8181 Posts: 21
    I've experienced the same issues with most of my characters. The just stand there. I'm on IOS 7+
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    If histroy repeats itself do not expect a fix till next months update. I hope I am wrong but it has happened before. Better start learning how to adjust your play to this new normal
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    If histroy repeats itself do not expect a fix till next months update. I hope I am wrong but it has happened before. Better start learning how to adjust your play to this new normal

Not sure people will stick around if it doesn't get fixed ASAP, because those that are affected by this know just how bad it sucks. AQ / AW are going to be a hot mess, not to mention those trying to do LOL and getting their faces smashed in because of it. Since they could replicate it (makes it true apparently) hopefully they can get a fix out ASAP.

At least the graphics are cool in this update :wink:
  • AnmaelAnmael Posts: 65
    It is not just Iphone. I use a google pixel and I am seeing the same thing when I try to evade. Been happening ever since the update. It is inconsistent. Sometimes it happens and sometimes less so. I don't really think it matters much which character you use...
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I play on an iPad Air and since the last update I have experienced this in every aspect of the game quest arena aw and aq random champs at ranmdo times. Also have had it when I parry my champ not wanting to due anything but stand in place. A couple days before the update in aw I had Electra and vision both run across the screen while I was holding block.
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43

Where are we at with this Kabam Wolf? AQ starts today.....
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I'm experiencing it in AQ with every member of my team. I wondered at first if my left thumb had stopped working or my screen had gone non-responsive. But the video you posted (Addisonbassist) is precisely like my experience. Combo, then just stand there. Swipe back and block/parry ability compromised.

Dr. Zola
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    I'm getting it on Android and at least every other fight in EQ. It doesn't have to be after a 5 hit combo though, I'll swipe back and my champ just stands there or I'll block and again just stands there. Game is almost unplayable.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    5 hit combo and block have been screwed up for months. NOTHING has been done.
    edited August 2017
    I haven't been receiving the issues as bad as others but I have the issue when fighting against Iceman directly after his ice armor is broken from a parry. He's able to heavy me even though I'm swiping backward frantically. It's happened 3 separate times now with 3 different champs.

They heavy me while in the middle of my combo.
    Glad I waited to update. I almost did it when it came out and figure that would be a bad idea with kabams update track record.

Would love to know how you bypass updating. When there is an update, I am forced to update before I can log in to the game again.