**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts On Ronin, Ebony Maw & Cull Obsidian

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
The teaser has been leaked online, so I wanted to know what do you guys feel about these three new champions? Do you like their animations/design? Comment down below!

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Wait ronin is the dude with the sword 😂😂😂
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I mean yeah, who else?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Ronin is not Ronan. Ronin is Hawkeyes other alias.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Torah13 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 Are these champions sure to be added to the game, I mean, are they official? If so, I was expecting Ronin and Ebony Maw but Cull Obsidian is unnecessary in my opinion. Rather than unnecessary, he can be added to the game later. I wish they added one of the heroes with a new outlook and powers just like they did to IMIW and CapIW. Thor (Endgame) with his Stormbreaker or a new War Machine or Iron Spider or even a new Black Widow would be amazing but Cull Obsidian won't make so much excitement, I think.

you would rather have another spiderman or thor over a new character?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Torah13 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 Are these champions sure to be added to the game, I mean, are they official? If so, I was expecting Ronin and Ebony Maw but Cull Obsidian is unnecessary in my opinion. Rather than unnecessary, he can be added to the game later. I wish they added one of the heroes with a new outlook and powers just like they did to IMIW and CapIW. Thor (Endgame) with his Stormbreaker or a new War Machine or Iron Spider or even a new Black Widow would be amazing but Cull Obsidian won't make so much excitement, I think.

Yes. It's confirmed. Watch Seatin's latest video. He shows the teaser in it. I agree with you, I really wanted them to make a Thor (Endgame) and a Professor Hulk. But Cull Obsidian will do, check out his animations and stuff, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I'm so hyped for Ronin!! Finally, love for Hawkeye!

btw, here's the video OP was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp_ULzcWjs
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    New mecanic added to the game, every people who have hawkeye gonna have Ronin for FREE !

(joke)
    More unstoppable.unblockable.unavoidable damage continues bc why not its not like over saturating the game with this mechanic will unbalance the game. We already have cavalier crystals for that
  • I only wanted Thor: Endgame and Ronin so bitter sweet for me really.

Thor has needed rectifying since that Ragnorak abomination/golem thingy they made, gutted they aren't making one
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    edited April 2019
    The animations on Ebony Maw was awesome!! + he is a mystic champ ! Thats a bonus, he is not gonna be cold snap immune for sure... he froze out in space in IW.. lol
    He had a lot going on like hela soul charges plus it was on the opponent as well.. cant wait to see what the interaction is ! Im sure he is gonna have Nullify passive too like sym supreme or have an ability like mephisto where the opponent cant trigger buffs for a special or something
    Utility Champ

Ronin looks like Blade animation mixed with Nick Fury abilities :wink: Bleed, Disorient if yu add power control to it he is gonna be sick
    He is gonna be an attacker for sure!!
    I hope his synergies with Cap IW & IM IW are good !

Cull Obsidian looks like Hulk Ragnarok with Hammer head hooked to a chain with the handle like in the movie.. swinging it all over the place. hope he doesn't say "Get over here!" like scorpion from Mortal Kombat :smiley: he will be an XL champ for sure.. might make a new defender

just my view.. i can be completely wrong ! but i must say spoiler alert!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Ronin's animations look SIIIICCKKK!
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Instead of releasing new champs for people to whale out on I would much rather they fixed the fundamentals first! What good is new champs when there's problems with using all the others ?
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm hoping Ronin has the bleed damage and stacks that Gwenpool has. This might be the one time I decide to actually spend money and buy premium crystals to try to get him
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I hope Ronin will bring some sick synergy for Hawkeye
  • funonabuniiifunonabuniii Posts: 17
    Ronin should have a synergy with some of the Avengers, call it Avenge or Revenge. Where if that Avenger dies in a quest and Ronin K.O.s the opponent, then they come back to life, maybe 5% 10% 20%
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    My thoughts are....bout time they added maw and obsidian. Shouldve been there last year....
    Shocking the mods havent come on here to confirm what we know already lol