**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to play Emma Frost?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Recently got her as a 5* (currently at r2)
From what I understand, stay in telepath form for damage (L2) and evasion enemies, and in diamond form for immunities and such by spamming specials.

She seems pretty insane; I can hit 20k fairly easily with an L2 with both crits and 10 prowess. I typically use the Phoenix synergy.

Do I have her down or am I missing a key feature/synergy? (I don’t like the colossus synergy)

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Yep pretty much just stockpile prowess then finish them off with a special 2 or 3. Spamming special 1 is a bad strategy, as it will greatly reduce her damage output (diamond form should not be used constantly) Also there is a Cyclops synergy that allows her to crit hit whilst blocking, which is pretty handy.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Key to getting to telepathic form fast is starting with with only 2 or 3 parry+heavies. Her heavies give enemy almost 0 power, so she switches to telepathic form right away and you can easily throw sp2 before enemy gets even one bar of power. Also make sure to not throw sp2 as soon as you can if you are not at 10 prowess stacks, it's worth postponing for another combo to hit these 10 stacks. Phoenix synergy is great as it makes her get double amount of prowess stacks in telepathic form