**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Moving up my ally

So we’ve been doing map 4 for a few weeks now and we’re conpleting it 100% everytime. I want us to grow as fast as possible but I’ve never done map 5, just wondering what the difference between the maps actually is, don’t want to set us up to fail if it’s crazy difference. Any help would be appreciated, not checked the map 5 rewards out either so if someone could tell me the difference with rewards also would be appreciated

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    In terms of difficulty it's not MUCH harder. But you have to be very co-ordinated and need people to move regularly. If you've got good communication and the some good Immunity champions, then you should be alright. Give one a shot and see how it goes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Not a huge of a jump.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    biggest difference is time commitment. You need members getting in and using energy right away. I found getting people that were committed enough to do map 5 was the biggest challenge.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Cheers for the help guys, we will wait until we can complete aqs at a faster rate and when our ally is better coordinated. We are getting there tho so hopefully won’t be too long now!
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    it takes time. If your eager to move to map 5 you may have to identify players that just arent committed and replace them.
  • BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    We’ve been doing that! Got afew left atm that’s still ain’t cutting it so been on the hunt for new recruits. The forums has dried up again lol. U ain’t looking for a new ally are u? Lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say you have to move as soon as you have energy but it's important to get links down. It'll be a bit of an adjustment but it isn't much harder.