**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk thoughts?

Just pulled him as a 5* after having a multiduped Howard and I as my only 5* techs. How strong is he? Is he worth a 5* tech AG? The videos I've seen seem to really like him. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He is pretty good.
    He looks cool, and his damage output is pretty great.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I regret taking mine to 5/65 because he wasn't as useful as I thought he'd be for high level content. He's a very good champ but not an elite champ. Worthy of R4 but not really R5
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    His sp3 grants you 30 second HB and his sp2 is really strong after executing sp3
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★

He is pretty good.
    He looks cool, and his damage output is pretty great.

His sp3 grants you 30 second HB and his sp2 is really strong after executing sp3

this is pretty much all you need to know.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Amazing champion:
    https://youtu.be/PCzj4NDd_rQ
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    He’s good, not really a fan of his dash back though, seems to be longer than most which can cause problems.
    But I do love his damage output and sustainability, do need a lot of sigstones though as his sig ability is very handy and scales well all the way to 200
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

He’s good, not really a fan of his dash back though, seems to be longer than most which can cause problems.
    But I do love his damage output and sustainability, do need a lot of sigstones though as his sig ability is very handy and scales well all the way to 200

Mine is unduped 🙁
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I have him 4/55 sig 95. He is brilliant, great for questing especially with his reliable regen, but he kind of does need commitment, like putting all your sig stones into him if you want to rank him up. He gets his god tier damage at max sig, basically. At sig 95 he still medium crits for 7k dmg so even still, he is an amazing champ.