**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    So when can we expect the rewards to come. Will they just show in our crystal tabs etc. or will they be in an email? Also can we expect any compensation or don’t bother asking?
  • RaikunomateRaikunomate Posts: 6
    Got the same email. Looks like they said they sent out the rewards but still nothing. We don’t know how many were affected by this just glad there is some end to this craziness. I’m also concerned about the missed daily/hourly crystals we missed out on some form of compensation is definitely necessary.
  • XigagixXigagix Posts: 4
    Same thing here.

Don't forget we are missing the calendar rewards as well.
  • I'm in the same boat,recieved all tickets back from emails I sent. No mention of any compo for what we shud have gained by this point and still waiting. I'm just feeling annoyed that the email was sent and it's not really fixed,not for me anyways
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26

Still notta
  • Kurt_randiSKurt_randiS Posts: 10
    Got the same email... I have not yet received anything
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    What worries me the most is there has been absolutely no confirmation of getting all of the missed cavalier benefits. Really hope they don’t think simply providing the 6.1 completion or exploration rewards will be enough.
    I just sent a response to the email and they responded that the case is now closed and I must submit a new ticket...

Dude...!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They're still working on the issue. They never send anything out until it's resolved first.
    They'll probably look at that after it's fixed.
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57

Looks that way @Ace_Quill hope u have 12K units for that sweet offer after completing!

Completion is done. I'm about to finish exploration.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom They sent an email saying they resolved it and sent rewards to those effected about 2 hours ago. That's why people are still upset

@GroundedWisdom They sent an email saying they resolved it and sent rewards to those effected about 2 hours ago. That's why people are still upset

Ok, so it's been resolved. I suspect they'll have to have a conversation about Compensation. That's usually how the order goes. No idea what they'll decide. Just that it's how things usually go.
  • jarlaxyle1975jarlaxyle1975 Posts: 12
    Same BS... I guarantee we won’t get ANY compensation for all the days we have gone without the increased daily, free, calendar etc rewards. Let alone the rewards we EARNED from completing 1x through Act 6.1
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I don't expect compensation. What I am I concerned about it them saying they sent rewards, and those who received the email haven't received their rewards in game yet.
    I'm sure they'll get them out to people. They're not just going to leave it unresolved.

I'm sure they'll get them out to people. They're not just going to leave it unresolved.

Wow, now that Kabam has @GroundedWisdom’s vote of confidence I instantly feel better!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

I don't think people believe they won't ever do anything about it, it's that their standard of managing customer expectations and service recovery is relentlessly terrible at every opportunity. Little to no useful communication and when there is some, it's vague, non-committal statements that something will be done at some point. Instead of getting in front of issues and showing a commitment to excellence, Kabam depends on other customers to cape for them and run interference until they get around to some half-measures. It's working for them, but is that the company they want to be?
    VTA92 said:

Wow, now that Kabam has @GroundedWisdom’s vote of confidence I instantly feel better!
    Whether you take my reassurance or not is up to you, but it'll take as long as it takes regardless.

VTA92 said:

Whether you take my reassurance or not is up to you, but it'll take as long as it takes regardless.
    Go to google.com
    Look up, “definition of sarcasm”

I don't think people believe they won't ever do anything about it, it's that their standard of managing customer expectations and service recovery is relentlessly terrible at every opportunity. Little to no useful communication and when there is some, it's vague, non-committal statements that something will be done at some point. Instead of getting in front of issues and showing a commitment to excellence, Kabam depends on other customers to cape for them and run interference until they get around to some half-measures. It's working for them, but is that the company they want to be?
    If it were as simple as just having them out in a flash, they would have done that by now. It really isn't. I think you're assuming that they're not committed to resolving it because it's not taken care of. If they say they're on it, then they're on it.
    edited April 2019
    VTA92 said:

VTA92 said:

Go to google.com
    Look up, “definition of sarcasm”
    I know you were being sarcastic. That doesn't require me to respond in kind.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    @MyleHy7 well said. transparency is key
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    @BigPoppaCBONE nothings changed. im still getting uncollected free/daily crystals
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    our team was able to identify the issue that was causing the Act 6 Chapter 1 rewards to not be paid out to players properly. We are happy to announce that this matter has been resolved and all due rewards are being sent to the eligile players over the next day or so.

Sounded great until the "or so" part.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

If it were as simple as just having them out in a flash, they would have done that by now. It really isn't. I think you're assuming that they're not committed to resolving it because it's not taken care of. If they say they're on it, then they're on it.
    Where did I say it should be a quick or easy fix? I also never said they weren't committed to finding a solution to the issue. Read for comprehension and don't rush to cape.
  • teamironwinterteamironwinter Posts: 25
    My email didn’t say “or so” lol.
    @Kabam Miike why do they keep closing my ticket? I submitted a ticket in response to the email sent saying issue was resolved and rewards will be sent. They then closed the ticket however rewards were never received. I submitted another ticket acknowledging that I haven't received anything and they closed that one too.

Where did I say it should be a quick or easy fix? I also never said they weren't committed to finding a solution to the issue. Read for comprehension and don't rush to cape.
    Then I don't understand what it is you're saying. They've updated people along the way, but if there's nothing concrete yet and it's up in the air, it really does very little to say more than they've already said. They can't give definite answers when there are none. All they can do is assure people that they're on it. That's not unreasonable.
  • My problem with it now is don’t send out an email saying resolved and awards sent to people, if that is not true. Just don’t lie to us about it!
This discussion has been closed.