**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

Comments

• Beach_bum1122Beach_bum1122 Posts: 10
    It’s beyond just the rewards, most of us have spent a lot of money to clear and then be able to update our champs for AQ, you need to offer fair compensation as well @Kabam Miike This is nuts
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74

It’s beyond just the rewards, most of us have spent a lot of money to clear and then be able to update our champs for AQ, you need to offer fair compensation as well @Kabam Miike This is nuts

Thats right, i spend 33€ last saturday to explore act6 before AQ Starts, in this 5 days i could get the units with playing arena and dont needet to spend money

• christianvdrchristianvdr Posts: 4
    The rewards of act 6.1 do not arrive, they should part of giving us the promised rewards, a compensation for the time they take and for the wrongs committed since they have deceived us and we have invested time and resources.
  • In a closed discussion it was stated by Kabam Mike:

Summoners,

We have identified an issue causing Summoners that complete or explore Act 6 Chapter 1 from gaining the rewards that they have earned. We are working to identify the cause of this issue and then will work on a fix. In the meantime, please continue to play through the content as you would. We will ensure that players that have missed out on their rewards will get them.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

We have a new update incoming but it doesn't address this issue, I completed my first run of Act 6.1 nearly a week ago and haven't got any new word on this and don't have the Cavalier title or benefits so I am not getting access to the new cavalier crystals. Based on the statement above will I be insured all the missing cavalier crystals that I should have acquired over the last week or the coming months of missed benefits? It would be wonderful to know after struggling with this content that my efforts and resources were not in vain.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    @christianvdr It's not deception.. It's a bug that effects our progress more than other bugs do. Let's not try and make conspiracies over this.
  • JUICE313JUICE313 Posts: 26

I agree! I am waiting on my 4th 6 star. if it is a dud I'm quitting this game. First 3 were, Juggs, Doc oc, and cap america wwII..... But I am still a 5 and 6 star short on my roster. it could be a valuable dupe or a game changing 6 star champ. :) I have been waiting longer than anyone should wait in this day and age.
    Yeah man all this seems to be overlooked. It's crazy a alli mate just finished his and got his stuff.. such BS
  • Beach_bum1122Beach_bum1122 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos You guys don’t have a “wait one week option to pay for your units you received,” this is actually hurting competition in raising our prestige in the game for AQ. It’s been a week now, and still no rewards, this needs to be addressed as priority, we have paid you and now it’s hurting in game progress.

We need a date this will be fixed, with additional compensation for lost time and potential rewards. Please respond.
  • Shahriar_KM10Shahriar_KM10 Posts: 34
    mike867 said:
    Congratulations bro...but i am still waiting for my act 6 exploration reward... please kabam fix it asap
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are working on getting the rewards sent today. Apologies for the delay on this!
    edited April 2019
    Please now its too much... please send my act 6 exploration reward asap @Kabam Miike
    Now its too much 😟 please send my act 6 exploration reward @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★

Hi all,

We are working on getting the rewards sent today. Apologies for the delay on this!

Can we please have confirmation that not only will the 6.1 completion rewards be issued, but all the cavalier benefits that have been missed over the last 5-6 days?

I.e.: 4 hour cavalier crystals, Daily cavalier crystals, and cavalier calander rewards

Now its too much 😟 please send my act 6 exploration reward @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike

Hi all,

Still waiting for my act 6 exploration reward madam...asap please
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    VTA92 said:

Hi all,

Can we please have confirmation that not only will the 6.1 completion rewards be issued, but all the cavalier benefits that have been missed over the last 5-6 days?

I.e.: 4 hour cavalier crystals, Daily cavalier crystals, and cavalier calander rewards

Hi!

The rewards will include free Cavalier Crystals that you would have missed out on since Friday.

Again, thank you all for your patience as we worked on the resolution for this issue.
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74

VTA92 said:

Hi all,

Hi!

The rewards will include free Cavalier Crystals that you would have missed out on since Friday.

Again, thank you all for your patience as we worked on the resolution for this issue.
    So no compensation?

Please answer @Kabam Lyra what about my act 6 exploration reward... when will i get it..please reply
  • 伝説の超暇人伝説の超暇人 Posts: 16
    edited April 2019
    Nothing has changed. Please give me a reward and a title.
  • KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    edited April 2019
    I for one cant wait until this issue has been resolved. Not so much because I am looking forward to finally getting my rewards (which i am very much looking forward to) but because this whole process has been even more frustrating than the original problem

Whether its vague answers from mods, emails from support that are dismissive at best and outright lies at their worst, and paid trolls that attempt to derail the conversation....its just been a very draining week.

The best reward I will receive is being able to go back to playing the game and get away from this god forsaken forum.

I for one cant wait until this issue has been resolved. Not so much because I am looking forward to finally getting my rewards (which i am very much looking forward to) but because this whole process has been even more frustrating than the original problem

Whether its vague answers from mods, emails from support that are dismissive at best and outright lies at their worst, and paid trolls that attempt to derail the conversation....its just been a very draining week.

The best reward I will receive is being able to go back to playing the game and get away from this god forsaken forum.

This all has certainly taken away any and all satisfaction of completing that piece of content. Which is very unfortunate because you always look forward to completing challenging content in any game and get a sense of accomplishment for it, instead we all just feel disappointed.
  • Kandis30Kandis30 Posts: 1
    And yes, iam waiting for the rewards too
  • This is ridiculous, it’s over a week, we have all lost all the 4 hour crystal. Now there is a chance to get a 6* Johnny storm and because we are ‘fake’ or broken caveliars we are losing out on our earned chance. Fix this issue. How can you keep putting out offers that are should be eligible to purchase. Enough
  • SnailSnail Posts: 0
    5 days ago I completed act 6.1 100% and I did not get the rewards. I restarted the game and still nothing so I sent a ticket. Yesterday I got an email back saying this issue is solved but still I have no rewards for my hard effort to 100% it!!!!
    My username is ”Snail”
    Please give me my bloody rewards already
    Anyone get rewards?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    VTA92 said:

Anyone get rewards?

Nothing yet here.
  • Pete0078Pete0078 Posts: 7
    Just a mail, no rewards
This discussion has been closed.